Editing the "extra morale" for each kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Kutowi

Recruit
Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to change the "extra morale" that is added for each kingdom - positive morale boost for kingdoms that like you and negative morale for kingdoms that dislike you. The extra morale from this seems to get added after the "base" morale calculations (party size, leadership, food variety and recent events), so even if your base morale is incredible the morale of troops from a certain kingdom can be very low, to the point of desertion. This also means that changing the leadership bonus to morale doesn't really help. For example, I currently have 158 base morale, but it's limited to 99, and "extra morale" from Vaegir troops is -78, which means their morale is low and some of them desert.

I've been searching for a while for a way to edit this without any luck. Had a look at TweakMB as well, but it did not include this specific parameter. I'm assuming it's determined by the "game_get_morale_of_troops_from_faction" in scripts.txt, but I don't know anything about the structure of this and didn't have any luck editing the numbers there (I might very well have missed the correct one or changed the value to something the game didn't expect (causing a crash)).

Back
Top Bottom