[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Group A

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
won 11 8 against godsent
gg
735FA07D666E999D9071A0BCCDF5116D7BC1A72D

557D7782D8DE272BC8622C5CF564E78572B4BB7D

2DD6E15CB4B7F72BC1F0A61736AE8E29847DDFD0

26494B665B508DDD64B1DA27C279BFF1AF93EBC4

3AFECB828E49D6E24A6A43B3E737482C3D0D3CC2
ggs, very intense match

Well, we'd like to but we actually can't with the current ruleset. Since both teams want to lose the best strat would be afking on spawn which would obviously lead to a never ending match.
Pointed this issue out one week ago but got ignored.

Both the teams don't want to play since the winner is placed in a higher group with the top teams of the tournament. Since there aren't enough teams to actually pull off a proper ecs tournament, it is basically suicide.

I understand that the teams do not want to, that however is not the same as 'can not'.

So can both teams confirm that they choose not to play the match.
this is what I said previously;
if you break it down we can not play
we both want to lose, so we just sit in spawn afk and every rounnd is a draw (this is people playing according to rules)
or we glitch and teamkill each other so we lose the round earlier than the enemy team can teamkill each other

makes no sense either way

You can play the match you're choosing not to which is your decision to make. Though obviously if two teams refuse to play a match and make no effort to complete the match we cannot just delay the tournament so we will have to make a decision on how to proceed. Whether that's eliminate a the teams from the tournament or automatically place one in the higher division.

Can captains from either team confirm that they will not play the match?

Pretty sure if we played and either teamkilled on purpose or stay afk on spawn we'd break the following rule:

(2) In order to maintain a serious and professional environment players must be respectful and polite towards their opponents, especially on the on the ECS forum Group and the ECS Servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he or she will be punished by the tournament administration. The range of punishments reaches from a warning to a ban from of the tournament, depending on the weight of the crime.

therefore I doubt that we could actually play.
Either way I confirm we won't play from time traveler side

Yea given the circumstances we won't play the match either. I completely understand TTs apprehension and since both teams at least subconsciously have an interest in losing, there is really no point in playing the match.

Why do we need a team in the champions ladder which will get stomped anyway. there is no difference between a defaultwin or stomping the other team imho.

Is it impossible with the current system to have an additional team in the lower ladder?

I think we all can agree that neither TT nor drueberfahrn suits into the higher ladder.

Thanks for confirming

We'll discuss this as an admin team but it may be that the teams are just removed from the tournament.

If it's going to come down to you strongarming us into a position we don't want to be in we will accept a def win versus TT in order to stay in the tournament. It is truly pathetic to be treated like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom