[ECS2] Livestreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks again Tallie, any clue on what servers? Would be a great addition to your post if you had it in there for a handbook reference :grin:

You're getting a shoutout for sure!

Thursday: Defenders of Wonwokie vs Fearless Clan
Friday: Alliance of Destruction vs The Kingdom of Swadia
Saturday: Warrior of Quiperland vs Bloodravens
Sunday: HITMEN vs Foolocrazy of Fedner

I believe I was asked for Frag v Loyalty on MB TV tonight. So chances are I'm not taking aD vs Swadia. I do agree this would be a better match to stream though.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Windle said:
aD vs Swadia have always been close matches, would be cool to have it streamed. FraG vs Loyalty would be a runover for FraG, mainly because FraG has better teamplay and personal skill.

I'm sure Loyalty is not willing to give this up without a fight. From what I have recently seen (at least from aD), I could speculate too that aD vs Swadia will probably be a runover for aD. But I won't since I know that either team is going to fight for it. You should just let streamers decide what match they wanna go for.

Neathar said:
I'm not deciding things for the streamers, if they want to stream a match which probably will be close to a 16-0, then go ahead. I'm just telling the close matches that'll happen tonight/tomorrow.

From what you can read in this thread; the majority wants to see a close match more then a runover. That's why I suggest aD vs Swadia, as there are only 2 matches tonight (I think).

My point is that I don't necessarily think aD vs Swadia will be close. Also I think Loyalty could maybe do something against FraG. Not very likely, but maybe still. I don't think the streams will differ so much from quality as a fact. Of course it can be, but it don't have to.

Essentially, streamers cannot always decide last minute, so the teams that schedule first have a higher chance of being streamed.  The two matches for mb_tv were chosen before CL went on holiday and all the preparation for those matches has been done.  Thanks to Volcom, Le Roux  and Scar for agreeing to keep the mb_tv ball rolling while CL is away.

Cyberh said:
I know I would like to see  Druzhina vs Wolfpack 20:00 bst on sunday, quite curious about what DRZ can do these days.  :roll:

I'll look into it.

For tonight I'm streaming DoF vs NERD at 19.30GMT/BST/whatever uk calls it.

Match for tomorrow will announced as soon as I have some more information regarding teams playing and hours.

Back
Top Bottom