MP Sci-Fi DUNE: THE BATTLE FOR ARRAKIS (Progress Update 01/20/2014)

Users who are viewing this thread

:lol:

Yes, I will be returning to work on this mod soon - I want to get Shinobi Kinzoku Hasu all squared away first, and it shouldn't take much.

Alright well I worked on this mod a little last night - it still needs a lot of scene work before it is done. I am also playing an awful lot of Lord of the Rings Online, due to its new f2p status. So I will be jumping between the two occasionally. The brain says it needs some modding relief, and after all, it is in charge. :lol:

im happy that you work a bit more hard now  :wink: but dont ONLY do this or you immidiatly will **** on details!

Great Idea! Looks really nice.
looks a little bit like the good old times. a mix betwenn the first "dune 1" and "frank heberts dune" (this "action game") for pc.

whats about the ordos of the rts dune games? or only the movie factios. :smile:

good luck, I'm curious about it.
greets

No action on a forum for only a month and someone asks if its dead already?
No, but I understand your frustration, and desperation for this mod to come out.
N0ught said:
Alright well I worked on this mod a little last night - it still needs a lot of scene work before it is done. I am also playing an awful lot of Lord of the Rings Online, due to its new f2p status. So I will be jumping between the two occasionally. The brain says it needs some modding relief, and after all, it is in charge. :lol:

So I don't think its dead no - he's just taking a break.

Well I've been considering starting modding again. I have time on my hands right now I'm just keeping it available for other things (read: romance).

The problem is I have no way to host the mod - even if i had a dedicated server my connection where I'm at wouldn't cut it - and whats worse I need a host and at least one other person to playtest with before i could even get a finished release out.

Kind of a bummer - when i started working on Warband mods i didn't even really consider hosting. Lol my bad. :mrgreen:

Almost had a heart attack when I saw this, beautiful! But I'm sorry but I have to say it, Mentats a faction? Why not house Ix or Richees(I know spelling), or even the Swordsmen of Ginaz? Also why Sardukar instead of House Corrino?

I'm a big Dune fan, all books and the first movie, and what I see here looks absolutely terrific. I really dislike roleplaying games, sadly, but this might just look a little too promising for me to resist.

Back
Top Bottom