Dumb Ethnography Megathread

Users who are viewing this thread

these two are twins apparently, i didn't think of something as extreme as that but
birbirine_hic_benzemeyen_ikiz_kardesler_1425289142_7421.jpg

I finally gave a presentation on this. Here are the races I find closest to reflect some natural division. These are clades, reproductively isolated human population groups:
51645991_368667980352744_7770853632521535488_n.png
I think unlike other conceptions of race, this one has some explanatory power. Having 'black genes' or having black skin has no explanatory power because having sickle-cell anemia or other 'racial' traits has causally nothing to do with having black skin. However when you pick reproductively isolated population groups then you got a better chance at explaining stuff. Being African in this case really explains why you have sickle-cell anemia, because being African means being in the same monophyletic group as the people who suffered from malaria and developed resistance to that through sickle-cell anemia.

But experimental evidence and empirical data suggests that racial concepts track skin colour the most, rather than clade membership. African Americans who are like 1/32 related to a person from the continent Africa are not counted Black. the Cheddar Man(10000 years old) who had black skin and who is generationally much closer to native Englanders than to Africans(African migration was 70000 years ago) is still considered to be black. If people had all the same morphology by magic it also seems that people would think we live in a world without races.

But sometimes scientists can overrule the folk notions of a concept. Dolphins and whales are not fish despite the folk conceptions of that. Maybe similarly, it might be warranted to overrule the folk conception of race. To me the divergence between folk notion and cladistic notion is 'too' much to permit that. But I'm not sure how one can draw the line for 'too' much.

my new favourite theory of race is one of the hybrid ones. So being black is like being a british royal. We can ask whether someone really is a british royal, and biological facts make a person belong to the category of british royal. However, the family to which you must be related is socially determined. Similarly, I think being of a certain race is having certain morphological traits from a socially determined list.

My book is out. Thanks to Fishy for doing the majority of the co-writing on this—he really likes the subject matter but I don't think he needed to use the N word as much as he did. Still, check it out.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Future-Interracial-Sissy-Story-ebook/dp/B07GTWMV11

Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where he hides his beautiful blonde step-sister Kaylee from the clutches of the brutal New African army.

As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, Alex will stop at nothing to protect sweet Kaylee's purity. In his pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, Alex gives his tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Alex prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable sissy fantasies.

Acclaimed author and pro domme Whitney Ryan presents a tantalizingly political vision of the future. Her powerful, vivid, fly-on-the-wall passages of three-on-one interracial man-on-sissy action push the boundaries of sensual fiction. The BLACK KINGS have their way with Alex's sissy body, pumping and pounding and cursing through one of the hottest gang scenes in the history of the genre. And interspersed throughout the sizzling prose, a suspenseful narrative full of imaginative world-building unfolds.

Experience the true power of black bulls in black jackboots. Prepare to pay the ultimate reparations. Explore the mind-bending world of BLACK FUTURE, the first book in Whitney Ryan's brand new series.

BIGGER Kentucky James XXL said:
My book is out. Thanks to Fishy for doing the majority of the co-writing on this—he really likes the subject matter but I don't think he needed to use the N word as much as he did. Still, check it out.

Typical heedless arrogance of your people like this exemplifies why I had to take the helm on this one. Before I refined it Jacob literally had the coloreds speaking Swahili in the streets after some sort of cultural reawakening spurred on by the collapse of the "racist class structure of America." He sat with mouth agape and wouldn't talk to me for a full week after I showed him some research I got off Fox and 4chan. Poor boy doesn't understand a word of ebonics, nor appreciate it's wonderful applications in keeping the prisons stocked and the investors happy,

Back
Top Bottom