Drawings Topic !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

HAhahahahaha......THX!!!

Did you notice how "technical" the details were?  :shock:
Hah!
I loved the Corporal getting saved by his comrade, while an indian was jumping on him (but my son said: "will he get an arrow from the other warrior, though?  :eek: ) ....and he is pulling the reins to stop the horse and his left hand thumb on the hammer of the carbine, see?

I loved the action in my drawings and the facial expressions...hehehehe

You know it is so sad that some are unfinished, and that I thought I would have done them in some weeks.........and then......30 years went by.... :cry:

THX for your compliments, hehehehe....Gabriele, my son and then my daughter....and now my wife are at the PC asking what ppl are saying about them...hehehehe

Gabby  :wink:

whoaaaaaaa..it's very good gab  :shock:
you can make comic or manga with your drawing skill :shock:
compared with my draw, very ugly and is seen as kindergarten drawing :oops:

Alan De Soison said:
whoaaaaaaa..it's very good gab  :shock:
you can make comic or manga with your drawing skill :shock:
compared with my draw, very ugly and is seen as kindergarten drawing :oops:
THX mate!!!
Hahahahah....not true, no kindergarden, c'mon....like Custer said is cartoon kind  :wink:
Hey, I made old comics on my fantasy, actually.... :shock:
Have to ask my mum to be patiente (she is 80, my cute old mummy... :cry: ) and search for them....
But all this is also so nostalgic, jeees guys ....you should see all my family on the PC now...hahahaha
Usually my wife hates all this modding, forum stuff (stealing most of my free time from family... :oops: )
But now she is so much interested, she feels like "Charles Russel s Wife" hahahahah (Sorry Master Russell, don t shoot me from Heaven now... :oops:)
Gab

Hah, nice!!!  :razz:
....and somebody guessed is me attacking Custer.... :twisted:
Gabby
PS my mother will have my selfmade Comics for Christmas, she promised to find them....
I expected them today, since is my Birthday.... :roll:
But ....you know, my poor oldie Mummy (81 yo in one more month... :shock: )

von Afton said:
Can you guess ho they are :shock:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have one of this with a confederate twist.
custerslastmomentscsa.jpg

Shot at 2011-12-05

His evil twin :lol:
OOH MAN! that's simply amazing! nicenly done! ;D you should do this for a living!

Would you mind em using it as a pic>?

George A. Custer said:
von Afton said:
Can you guess ho they are :shock:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have one of this with a confederate twist.
custerslastmomentscsa.jpg

Shot at 2011-12-05

His evil twin :lol:
OOH MAN! that's simply amazing! nicenly done! ;D you should do this for a living!

Would you mind em using it as a pic>?

Glad you liked it

you are free to use as you want

Drawed this yesterday; My character, a Confederate Cavalry Officer, with his right-hand Companion, in Confederate Deserter outfit.

tekenboekje18001_zpsff98e256.png

(I may have exaggerated the size of the Colt Walkers here a little bit, but hey, I like those big guns. :wink: )

Also, a relevant drawing I made a year ago:
Captured Joe said:
When I made a paper for school some months ago, I drew my own front-page picture: :mrgreen:

(It was about Media during the American Civil War:wink:

Apologies for the poor quality.

HAH!  :razz:
...loved most of pics in this topic, so I decided to UN-spoiler most of them to get the beauty in ONE shot!!  :cool:
All sooo CUTE!

Gab
PS ..I changed the main title since is not only Custer' s work...and also since he seems to have abandoned us completely... :???:

Up!

Some of my in-game Companions, and my in-game wife.
tekenboekje21001_zps52adf1fc.png

GABRILDURO said:
HAH!
...who is your wife in  game? The one on the left or on the right?  :twisted:
Hahahaha...JK!!

Hey, I LOVE that last pic, Mate!!!  :shock:
The guy in the middle has such a cool look and facial espression (and even the motion with gloves is so well done! ), but also the other 2 are nice.
And the way those guns are carried...looks so much like I made them in "1860s" !! :mrgreen:

Why don t u make a 1860s Supp. Pic using that?  :cool:
I m sure many will use it, gladly!
Gab

Let's get us in the right mood for the upcoming elections in the US:
macforpres_zps010525c8.png

My favorite Union Civil War officer: George B. MacClellan. He may not be the fighting general Lincoln wanted (or the Union needed), but if anyone made the army of the Potomac, it was 'Little Mac'.
Inm y opinion, it was not a smart move of him to compete with Lincoln, arguably the best president in US history, in the wartime elections. But personally I would rather see him as US President now than either Obama or Romney.

we_lose_by_hailmyself-d6lcowd.jpg

"I play Mount & Blade Warband 1860 Old American Mod made by GABRILDURO and must say i LOVE it. So i draw this to shown my love and thanks to GABRILDURO and his TEAM. Thanks for all your HARD WORK."

Thx Hail.
Nice drawing

I still hope that U guys will depict also some UNION troops...U Old Bunch of REBELS!  :twisted: hehehe....
From Good JOE as well, since he can make some masterpieces (check up above!  :cool: )...  :wink:

Gab

Back
Top Bottom