Drawings Topic !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Radetzky said:
I like it a lot mate, you are good artist! Especially the details on the forage cap and the expression of the face :grin: Are you planning to colour the rest?
Thankyou :grin:
I'm planning to colour the rst, although i don't know what would be the best way to colour the uniform..
Any ideas?

Radetzky said:
Well to be honest,...... I have no idea, I was never much drawing type (i was not bad at drawing houses, but persons and animals were mostly catastrophe  :lol:). 

I would say just fill it with the blue colour, plus some shading.
Wow, yea shading.. nice idea :smile:  'sgonna be hard.. but  one has to try new thing.. =)

Sorry, guys....but my Topic need was for a new screen for Menus in 1860s .....this is out of that Topic, no? :twisted:
Custer, that is cute.
I will upload my western works when I was your age.
Actually, you can change the title for this topic as free drawings or somthing  :wink:
Gabby

von Afton said:
csawebb.jpg

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN :shock:
That's beatifull..
You drew that on the PC?  it's very nice
almost completely overshadows mine :grin:

George A. Custer said:
Alan De Soison said:
nice drawing :shock:
i cannot draw hihihihi  :oops: :lol:

My ugly draw: :oops:
gardesuisses.jpg
:oops: :oops:shy
That's not ugly! it's different!  more like cartoony.. but not bad! it's just a different style! :smile:
True! hehehe :wink:
Ok ok ok ....I see I will have to show you some of my old ones that my mum saved for me....more than 30 years ago!
My son likes them so much  :oops:

George A. Custer said:
yea please do! =D

Ok...... :oops:

http://img59.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=immag0798.jpg

Jeeees, this brought me soooo far back in my life!!!
Those are from when I was 13 to 17, appx  :roll:
Not to sound big headed, but I used to be a huge expert of Far West issues and have tons of books, videos.... :cool:
Actually 1860s is my biggest love, for that reason.
Gabby
PS my son is sooo happy we put them up to share... and can you see my feet on a chair to make a pic from very top? :mrgreen:

MY GOD GAB!

THESE ARE BRILLIANT!  really!  awesome! i didn't know you could draw like that!? oO
They're beautifull!  aahhhh I LOVE THEM!  HOLY!

That's truly epic! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom