[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

I wrote an answer to your opinion in 3 last sentences of my previous post.
And there's no way that I won't upgrade PoP. Of course I will, because of more awesomness in this work, I'll be just a little bit iritated for about 60 days in-game, without my elite stats, equipment, trustworthy companions, renown, honor, relations, finanses, fiefs, wife and loyal army. Madigan's another would-be Hero of Pendor has failed again, that's all :razz:

HUtH said:
I wrote an answer to your opinion in 3 last sentences of my previous post.
And there's no way that I won't upgrade PoP. Of course I will, because of more awesomness in this work, I'll be just a little bit iritated for about 60 days in-game, without my elite stats, equipment, trustworthy companions, renown, honor, relations, finanses, fiefs, wife and loyal army. Madigan's another would-be Hero of Pendor has failed again, that's all :razz:

*Casts spell of forgetfulness on HUtH* ...

-- Who said anything about a new patch soon? ... you'll have plenty of time to finish your current game :smile:

hey thanks guys for the help. i went ahead and loaded up 3.302 started a new game imported my character. and havent had a single stutter. dont know why so many voted for 1755. i think you guys mod is better.

philtonto38 said:
hey thanks guys for the help. i went ahead and loaded up 3.302 started a new game imported my character. and havent had a single stutter. dont know why so many voted for 1755. i think you guys mod is better.

thanks for the compliments Philtonto however let's keep mod comparison on which one is better out of these forums. Everyone puts equal amount of hard work into their mods, thus should be appreciated as such :smile:.

Glad you're enjoying our Mod now though!

regards,

MP

sorry, that is true. lotta work in every one. if you guys ever need any narratin or singing vocals for other projects just let me know.

HunterAlpha1 said:
just wondering, is there a timeline for the 3.303 patch?

Nope.. when TB feels he has enough to warrant the Patch he'll give it to SD to put it up, still lots of VI testing happening, so don't expect it anytime soon.

regards,

MP

There will be some new surprises (and new castle scenes :smile:)
Perhaps 1-2 weeks from now would be a good assumption. There are re-textures for armors that I'd like to see included too (to get rid of plastic looks).

PoP3's Lead Coder, Mad Vader, gave me a list of things yesterday that I will go through (thanks to MV's interesting findings there may be a couple of extra surprises).

Edit:
Because the changes have been growing, the new version will likely be released as PoP 3.4 (and it is definitely no longer save game compatible).

One of my comments about the game.
beautiful armored warhorse,but I can not use. but Sir Darlion of Pendor, he has a horse  i service him becase his horse. ( >''< )
Of King Ulric, I can see  great Sarleon banner but the king did not use because he used a  heavy lance.
One of the escape failure because of errors when i go to dungeon.
sorry for the capital of my very bad english but I like PoP and I hope to contribute some of their comments.
Thank you for reading.

Treebeard said:
There will be some new surprises (and new castle scenes :smile:)
Perhaps 1-2 weeks from now would be a good assumption. There are re-textures for armors that I'd like to see included too (to get rid of plastic looks).

PoP3's Lead Coder, Mad Vader, gave me a list of things yesterday that I will go through (thanks to MV's interesting findings there may be a couple of extra surprises).

Edit:
Because the changes have been growing, the new version will likely be released as PoP 3.4 (and it is definitely no longer save game compatible).

luv POP team  :grin: :grin: :grin:

mp84 said:
bill2505 said:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=20404534
this no longer works

Hmm thanks for the heads up I'll let TB know.

MP

I just tested it by clicking on my link in the sig, and the link works fine for me ... maybe it was a temporary gamefront glitch.

mp84 said:
philtonto38 said:
thanks for the compliments Philtonto however let's keep mod comparison on which one is better out of these forums. Everyone puts equal amount of hard work into their mods, thus should be appreciated as such :smile:.
Glad you're enjoying our Mod now though!
regards,
MP
I wish to actually express to you, MP84, to the great Saxondragon and to all your staff my best compliments on how your mod was made and on how civil and kind your forums are! :grin:
Thx for not comparing different mods.....but really and honestly, Prophesy of Pendor is more than good, is really Epic!
Too bad I do not have enough time to play, not even my own mod....otherwise yours would be one of my favourite (....and I haven t even tried your last versions....probably real masterpieces!)
My best wishes to you all and greetings to Saxondragon :wink:
Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
I wish to actually express to you, MP84, to the great Saxondragon and to all your staff my best compliments on how your mod was made and on how civil and kind your forums are! :grin:
Thx for not comparing different mods.....but really and honestly, Prophesy of Pendor is more than good, is really Epic!
Too bad I do not have enough time to play, not even my own mod....otherwise yours would be one of my favourite (....and I haven t even tried your last versions....probably real masterpieces!)
My best wishes to you all and greetings to Saxondragon :wink:
Gabby

Gabby, thank you for the great compliments, and right back at you, to you and rest of your 1755 modding team

Good luck with your continued work on your mod "1755" when you do have the free time to begin working on your passion again, heh! :smile:

regards,

MP

Sorry dear sir but i must ask....Where are nordons...or nordols...i can't remember their name.... I want to improve my relationship with them but i dk where they are...Can u tell me how to find em? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom