[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Epicrules said:
This isn't a very hard concept, but because time and time again people seem to have trouble with this, I guess I finally have enough reason to make this:

YkoyvtU.png

By4zl30.png

uiPWfRh.png

TY6N8jv.png

bY931L7.png

Epicrules said:
An unfortunate percentage of people don't understand that, which is why I had to make that series of images.
I kinda assumed the next post would be "You don't need to show me how to register. I'm not paying.".  :mrgreen: ---> facepalm

Novakainer said:
I'm not paying to play a mod.  :???:
This is a very VERY interesting statement. I hope people DO realize that Fire & Sword, Napoleonic Wars, Vikings are practically mods too.

Ah...I guess you mean you only pay for full-fledged AAA games: Like Rome Total War II, Alien Colonial Marines, Madden, Dragonball Evolution, etc.

Because professional cr** is better than amateurish quality stuff.

The fact that somebody can do such great stuff and give it away for free, gives me a reason to believe in the future of Human Kind. Seriously.

iskar said:
If they don't get that they don't have to pay anything they're probably not smart enough to play PoP anyway, so what's the loss?  :twisted:
zerepe said:
The fact that somebody can do such great stuff and give it away for free, gives me a reason to believe in the future of Human Kind. Seriously.
Epicrules said:
An unfortunate percentage of people don't understand that, which is why I had to make that series of images.

Due to bandwidth linmit my download fails at 73% :sad:
currently I am playing version 3.42 of pop which i downloaded from mb repository.

1. Use nexusmods: http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3710/?

2. Register for free

3. Sign in

4. Download Pop v3.6.11

5. If download fails again, use a download manager to keep track of your download

saurabh said:
iskar said:
If they don't get that they don't have to pay anything they're probably not smart enough to play PoP anyway, so what's the loss?  :twisted:
zerepe said:
Epicrules said:

Due to bandwidth linmit my download fails at 73% :sad:
currently I am playing version 3.42 of pop which i downloaded from mb repository.

Are you on Satellite internet? I am, and I get a free bandwith time between certain hours of the day, thats when I had to download this and downloaded fast and easily. If its the case with you, you might try that

Hi there, I just wanted to ask the experienced users to please stop getting mad at the people who have trouble installing the mod. I've found that the links can be a little misleading.
For example, it says in the OP that for the Warband version and the latest patches one should go to Nexusmod but even though at the top of that page it says "Prophesy of Pendor V3.6 WARBAND ONLY" the only link to MBrepository is for the vanilla version. It took me some time to realize that I had downloaded the wrong version of the game and that I had to go through another link to get to the Warband one. I'm not stupid, I followed two links claiming that I was going to download the Warband version and I just clicked "download" in the third site.

Another thing that is misleading is that there isn't any link to the patches, only for the 3.611 fix in the OP. I ask you to please help me, I managed to find the 3.51 to 3.61 in the Facebook page (it took me a while) but I can't find the one for 3.42 to 3.51. I've been playing 3.42 and having a blast, this total conversion outshines any other mod that exists for Mount&Blade and I'm grateful to the developers for releasing it for free, but I would really like to be able to enjoy it in it's latest version too.
Thank you.

Why not just download 3.611 from this link:  http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3710/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D3710&pUp=1  the full 3.611 download is at the bottom.

Other then that, I don't think the patch 3.42-3.51 exists anywhere anymore, at least if it does I haven't seen it.

AlphaOmega said:
Why not just download 3.611 from this link:  link  the full 3.611 download is at the bottom.

Other then that, I don't think the patch 3.42-3.51 exists anywhere anymore, at least if it does I haven't seen it.

Alright that was very helpful AlphaOmega, will download the full version from there.
Thanks a lot for the link!

Installed this mod a few hours ago. I'm in love. This concludes my long search for a really good mod that will work smoothly on my laptop.

nexus download doesn't work.

I am trying to download it like 3-4 hours now. IT always opens up that window with servers and endorsements and nothing happens.no download starting..

perkel said:
nexus download doesn't work.

I am trying to download it like 3-4 hours now. IT always opens up that window with servers and endorsements and nothing happens.no download starting..

works now

looks interesting will download the latest version and give her a wack. i'm curious bout this whole knighthood order thing

Back
Top Bottom