[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Lanselot said:
I can't see in game new faction? I read somewear thath there will be new faction , is that true?  :?:

There's no new factions. It's the same as it always been: Sarleon, Fierdsvain, Ravenstern, Empire, D'shar and all the minor factions.

I'm just wondering if we have another mirror. Nexus is a pain on my connection (both work and home). I can wait ALL DAY to download this awesome mod, but Nexus keeps aborting my download every 30 minutes. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Can't even use a downloader software for it. I really regret losing that copy I got last year. Moddb please? :smile:

Sky Warden said:
I'm just wondering if we have another mirror. Nexus is a pain on my connection (both work and home). I can wait ALL DAY to download this awesome mod, but Nexus keeps aborting my download every 30 minutes. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Can't even use a downloader software for it. I really regret losing that copy I got last year. Moddb please? :smile:

For right now, no. Since people are constantly bringing it up like I did 4 years ago,  I'll see what SD has to say.

Apologies in advance if I'm acting blind and just not seeing it, but I can't find a full download link on the OP in this topic, just a link to the patch.

Epicrules said:
YkoyvtU.png

I also have problems with Nexus. Whenever I try to register an account there, I have this error:

Oops! Something went wrong!
You are not permitted to register a user account with this community

It's possible they might have blocked your country and/or IP range. If the latter, if you have a Dynamic IP, try resetting your router and then trying again. If the former, that's Very unfortunate. I don't see many Possibilities about what you could do. Damn Nexus.

Hi, I have a very annoying problem with nexus.  It is that when I click manual download or just the download files, it loads the page and all but on the bottom it stays in the description thing.  But if I look at the icons it says I am on the download files page.  (Instead of the download files appearing in the bottom for me to download it stays on the description even though the icon has changed to download files)  I apologise for not being very clear and all, english is not my first language and I am still trying to get better.

This problem has kept me from downloading this mod for a long time and a lot of other great mods.

-Joshuapago

Szogunos said:
I also have problems with Nexus. Whenever I try to register an account there, I have this error:

Oops! Something went wrong!
You are not permitted to register a user account with this community

Someone said that you can't register with @hotmail anymore so perhaps get a different email system? If you have that or do what epicrules suggested :wink:

Hi Everyone !

Please I need an answer to my question please..

I wanted to know witch way it's better for thr training of my troops because knight are too strong for me

Thanks a lot (Could you please excuse my english...)

Wrong thread.

First of all, if you´ve got a question, try to use the search function in the right top corner.
It works indeed.

Secondly, please refer to the stickified threads for basic help and guidance. Like the Quick Questions and Answers thread, the FAQ, the Link thread and the PoP wiki.

If you´re an inexperienced and new WB player you may want play native some more and give other mods a chance before you go PoP - it has the uncanny tendency to spoil other mods for you.

I'm experiencing a problem, when you do quests that involve Bandits, like when you train village farmers to fight off bandits. At the point where you fight the bandits, there's 1000 troops on each side. Not only does it make the game lag like crazy, who wants to actually spend the time fighting all those people haha? Same thing when I did the quest where i need to find a bandit lair, there's 600 bandits. WTF? I'll also see deserters and such in groups of up to 2500. again, WTF? If that was on purpose, it was just dumb. I enjoy doing those quests and i can't even cheat to get through them, its just too damn many. Plus you guys frown upon cheating haha. I'm hoping this is just a glitch or something, cause besides all that, it is great. I can't stop playing. But this problem with there being too many troops, its getting on my nerves.

The number of bandits in the camps depends on your player level. So you shouldn't be seeing thousands of them unless you cheated yourself some xp. If that's not the case try reinstalling, it sounds like some files are messed up for you.

Is there any other download sources? Whenever I download the main file it just stops downloading then I only get a 20-50 mb file.

Back
Top Bottom