[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Their sacrifice was totally unnecessary as exact information for the release was given. And it´s not April 1st.

And the more Unicorn Knights die, the better. Sir Timothy belongs 6 feet under.

MadVader said:
Important update!

Since TW is not forthcoming with the next Warband patch (1.155) or a release date for the next patch, we'll soon release Prophesy of Pendor 3.6 regardless. We'll enter a final beta test today, and release it within a week or two.
If you want a specific date, it's April 1st, 2013.

Where else is it than right there.......?

MitchyMatt said:
Bet you guys can't wait for April 1st huh.

this...

On the very same page. #184.

But of course not for you. You´re found guilty of various crimes against the true side, a notorious evildoer, cheeter and temptation to the steady.

You´re IP tracked and excluded from download.

noosers said:
April 1st isn´t 7-15 days from now.

Unless you expect your paycheck that day, no need to salivate around.

You mean this which means nothing as you are only a beta tester not actually anyone who does any coding.

noosers said:
On the very same page. #184.

But of course not for you. You´re found guilty of various crimes against the true side cuddling puppies, a notorious evildoer good guy, cheeter sexy man and temptation to the steady.

You´re IP tracked and excluded from download.

I guess the true side is decided by you, you could easily fit in among terrorists with that attitude.

I would advise you not to underestimate the work done by noosers in giving feedback on the beta versions, devising game features, writing dialogues and so on. (Apart from spreading his refreshingly politically incorrect remarks.)

On the other note, everyone decides for himself what he considers the true side, only some people are less willing to reconsider when confronted with arguments and some even think they have found a truth independent of subjective impressions...

If you want to bash noosers, bash him for his rants, his contributions to PoP were and still are very valuable. If I ever meet him, I'll want to punch him in the face first, but then shake hands to show respect for his work.

MadVader said:
If you want to bash noosers, bash him for his rants, his contributions to PoP were and still are very valuable. If I ever meet him, I'll want to punch him in the face first, but then shake hands to show respect for his work.
:neutral:

on the topic of nooser: I also like nooser......no matter how many times he made me cry with hurtful comments......wait no i mean bleed tears.

Holy crap you guys take stuff out of context by leaps and bounds, learn to read a conversation not a post.... We were talking about the release date, what ever else is said besides something about that is meaningless.

Nah, wasn't silly nor do I care if you guys get all hot and bothered by it. It was pretty funny reading those comments. He said there was an exact release date and 1-2 weeks isn't as exact as April 1, 2013.

Epicrules said:
Are you really that daft that you don't know what April 1st is?
its april fools day but the question is will the joke be the release date or the fact that some people think its a joke........ :roll:

Epicrules said:
Are you really that daft that you don't know what April 1st is?

Omg is it not a day just like every other day? Do the gods descend from the heavens on that day? Do the rivers fill with chocolate? Tell me what is so special about this April 1st....

Back
Top Bottom