Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

singhcr

Recruit
Summary:

When I have donated troops to a garrison or my own army, they will randomly vanish. For example I can donate 300 troops to a garrison, close out the party menu, come back and the garrison is gone. Troops donated to an army can vanish randomly, usually rather quickly within minutes of the donation being made. I typically max out the troops available in either.

How to Reproduce: Donate troops to a garrison or army, close out the party screen and wait maybe 5 minutes and open up the army or garrison party menu again. The troops available will go to zero, or a low number like say 9 out of 150 when a few minutes ago it was 150/150.

Have you used cheats and if so which: campaign.give_troops [TroopID] #, although this has always happened since I got the game last year. I started using this cheat as my donated troops kept vanishing.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce 980Ti
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5148
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
RAM: 16299 Mb
Motherboard: ASUS ASZ170A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD for game, SSD for OS

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file taken just before the donation? The troops might be disbanding due to the soldiers of in the garrison.
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom