[DoF] Defenders of Faith [International Clan] - Decade of Faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Kohath said:
Nord Champion said:
Das Knecht said:
Doctor Gadric, to relieve us of his bald spot, I suggest that we give him a tin foil hat filled with fertilizer.

If he still refuses to grow the hair, I guess we are forced to take more unpleasant measures.

As our master of the universe, Doctor Gadric doesn't have to do anything. He is his own master while everyone is subject to him. Don't forget that, or you'll be tried for heresy and blasphemy.
Well, you are not really right there, prisoner. The Sovereign Gadric is subject to his king and tyrant, Kohath.

Gadric said:
William: Found not guilty for praising his godly Sovereign lord.

Who are you calling prisoner? I only accept Gadric as my King, as should you, if you know best.

Nord Champion said:
Kohath said:
Nord Champion said:
Das Knecht said:
Doctor Gadric, to relieve us of his bald spot, I suggest that we give him a tin foil hat filled with fertilizer.

If he still refuses to grow the hair, I guess we are forced to take more unpleasant measures.

As our master of the universe, Doctor Gadric doesn't have to do anything. He is his own master while everyone is subject to him. Don't forget that, or you'll be tried for heresy and blasphemy.
Well, you are not really right there, prisoner. The Sovereign Gadric is subject to his king and tyrant, Kohath.

Gadric said:

Who are you calling prisoner? I only accept Gadric as my King, as should you, if you know best.
Careful now, knave, or I will have you thrown into the dungeons again. You are only alive because of the mercy of the sovereign, that mercy can be taken away real quick

Kohath said:
Nord Champion said:
Kohath said:
Nord Champion said:
Das Knecht said:

Gadric said:

Careful now, knave, or I will have you thrown into the dungeons again. You are only alive because of the mercy of the sovereign, that mercy can be taken away real quick

I don't think its mercy you're showing, I think its fear. Fear that Doctor Gadric's wisdom and power will no longer show you mercy.

This just in: Lord William courts controversy with his latest statement! Tensions between King Kohath and "Doctor" Sovereign Gadric rising?!

Read more in 7 Day-oFs {deɪʌf}, the best gossip magazine in the entire DoFverse.

Back
Top Bottom