Division B - Week 3 Fixtures | Deadline: 05/07/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Yesterday a tiny piece of chips got stuck in my throat for about 20 seconds,

I blame Angantyr.

it seems that we are the only team who won by actually playing  :shock:
this rule have pissed on the balance in Div B  :neutral: ...

Joy said:

Meh, we've only won one by default win, and the score was 17-3 to us anyways, so it's not far off.

corey43 said:
Joy said:

Meh, we've only won one by default win, and the score was 17-3 to us anyways, so it's not far off.
Yeah. So in truth RRush aren't the only ones who didn't get the advantage of a default win. :wink:

HarkonHakoon said:
corey43 said:
Joy said:

Yeah. So in truth RRush aren't the only ones who didn't get the advantage of a default win. :wink:

I surely didn't complain because we couldn't take a slice from this 20-0 cake  :cool: and of course, my complaint wasn't directly on you, it was about the increasing number of those teams which have failed in compliance with the rule in question, as skysoldier mentioned.

As a matter of fact, if we had got a default win, it would have been a huge disappointment for me; just like what i felt when RDB didn't appear and play with us before leaving the league .
I play this game because i love to play this game. So, i'd prefer to play anyway  :wink:

I agree with Joy, I'm participating in this match because I love clanmatches and fighting strong (and nice) guys. That why I enjoy the ENL. I also like keeping tabs on my scores but the default wins are kinda ruining that.

Luckily we only had 1 (against CHS?).

corey43 said:
Yeah, but we still got to fight them. At least we weren't handed the victory after a defeat or for a no show.
Exactly. It was a victory nonetheless. If it was determined default win afterwards, that doesn't change a thing.

Back
Top Bottom