Diplomacy for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

FAİLED.
MODULe ` presentations `ERROR :
Traceback ( most recent call last ) :
File compile . py . line 127 , in :sad:module)
  form module_presentations import
Fiile :c users belgelerim module system1.166\module presentations.py
line 8776. in /module (
(troop_set_slot . ;trp_temparray_b., 9. factions (fac_player_supporters _factions
İndexError : tuple index out of range

COMPİLATION FAİLED 

THİS ERROR ?  (BUİLD MODULE )

Corbul said:
Avareee said:
I just found out that it has to do with horse speed feature, once I disabled it in the camp menu it was gone. :razz:
Hm yes it doesn't happen in cities, or if you choose to "walk around" in the camp menu. Only during a battle.
Okeys, so I found the mod_sys for Diplomacy v. 1.172 - https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5967 - This one actually worked fine (I downloaded it that last time). I'm not very sure what the uploader speaks of in the description though.
I'll test it out, just to make sure.

Edit: Ah, so apparently, the mod_sys requires Daedal's lively tavern (or whatever it's called), because it won't compile without it.
Edit 2: Yes. Once installed the tavern pack, it compiles no problem. Still, it doesn't seem to be a very good recourse, the diplomacy options in v. 1.172 are reverted to the messy menu of the previous version, now with more selectables. But what if I try installing v. 1.174 atop v. 1.172? Might that fix the horse issue? Will have to try it.
Edit 3: Nope, didn't work. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait for a fix.
Edit 4: Ah, so I took the horse_cul and horse_speed lines from mod_sys 1.172's module_mission_templates.py and replaced the same ones in 1.174 with them. It fixed the issue, but I'm not sure if it'll cause any new issues beyond that.

What exactly did you do to fix the issue? Just 'horse_cul' ? I tried that by removing the 2nd l at the end of 'horse_cull' but it didn't help.

Avareee said:
Corbul said:
Avareee said:
I just found out that it has to do with horse speed feature, once I disabled it in the camp menu it was gone. :razz:
Hm yes it doesn't happen in cities, or if you choose to "walk around" in the camp menu. Only during a battle.
Okeys, so I found the mod_sys for Diplomacy v. 1.172 - https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5967 - This one actually worked fine (I downloaded it that last time). I'm not very sure what the uploader speaks of in the description though.

Edit: Ah, so apparently, the mod_sys requires Daedal's lively tavern (or whatever it's called), because it won't compile without it.
Edit 2: Yes. Once installed the tavern pack, it compiles no problem. Still, it doesn't seem to be a very good recourse, the diplomacy options in v. 1.172 are reverted to the messy menu of the previous version, now with more selectables. But what if I try installing v. 1.174 atop v. 1.172? Might that fix the horse issue? Will have to try it.
Edit 4: Ah, so I took the horse_cul and horse_speed lines from mod_sys 1.172's module_mission_templates.py and replaced the same ones in 1.174 with them. It fixed the issue, but I'm not sure if it'll cause any new issues beyond that.

What exactly did you do to fix the issue? Just 'horse_cul' ? I tried that by removing the 2nd l at the end of 'horse_cull' but it didn't help.
Oh I was testing something and forgot to revert, just remove the (agent_start_running_away, ":horse_agent"), thing.

Azura34 said:
("culture_1",  "{!}culture_1", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_2",  "{!}culture_2", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_3",  "{!}culture_3", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_4",  "{!}culture_4", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_5",  "{!}culture_5", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_6",  "{!}culture_6", 0, 0.9, [], []),

gives error when I add new culture
I have no idea what the error is if you don't post the message. I've updated module_presentations which should fix a few things, but if it still doesn't work just comment out the entire block where it sets the color blocks.

Azura34 said:
FAİLED.
MODULe ` presentations `ERROR :
Traceback ( most recent call last ) :
File compile . py . line 127 , in :sad:module)
  form module_presentations import
Fiile :c users belgelerim module system1.166\module presentations.py
line 8776. in /module (
(troop_set_slot . ;trp_temparray_b., 9. factions (fac_player_supporters _factions
İndexError : tuple index out of range

COMPİLATION FAİLED 

THİS ERROR ?  (BUİLD MODULE )

I corrected the error. if you received the same error  do the following

module_presentations

Call it

(troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 3, factions[fac_kingdom_6][6]),

change that text like that

(troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 3, factions[fac_kingdom_6][6]),
          (troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 4, factions[fac_kingdom_5][6]),
          (troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 5, factions[fac_kingdom_4][6]),
          (troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 6, factions[fac_kingdom_3][6]),
          (troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 7, factions[fac_kingdom_2][6]),
          (troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 8, factions[fac_kingdom_1][6]),
          (troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_b", 9, factions[fac_kingdom_7][6]),

Somebody said:
Avareee said:
Corbul said:
Avareee said:

Oh I was testing something and forgot to revert, just remove the (agent_start_running_away, ":horse_agent"), thing.

Thank you. It works now, but I have a question.
Why can't I modmerge Formations and FormAI with this source? It gives me errors.
https://imgur.com/a/Pd0FgGi[/

Thanks in advance

Immortal Wombat said:
Could someone at least give me a clue about the butter bug? Is it known in this mod? What causes it? Can I fix it?
No idea. So far, I haven't come across it. I think it might be caused by some errors in a merchandise or village-goods production script, but don't take my word for it, because I'm only superficially familiar with the scripts. As to possibility of fixing it, it can definitely be fixed, if one knows what they're doing.

Ok, so I came across another issue. It's kind of a small issue, but it's still there. Basically, I was doing the Vaegirs' rebellion, and was trying to convince a lord to join Valdym. The lord was referring to Yaroglek as 'she', even though Yaroglek is a male character (has male body and head meshes, doesn't use the 'is_female' flag, etc.). I think something is messed up somewhere.
And, since we're talking about strings, there are grammar errors here and there that, strangely enough, weren't in native. One of the more prominent ones are missing spaces between words, kinda like 'hadhe come to me in peace, I would have made him my utmostvassal', things like that. Funny enough, in native, the issue is the opposite - on occasion, you can find two spaces between words. It's really strange. :???:

Somebody said:
Azura34 said:
("culture_1",  "{!}culture_1", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_2",  "{!}culture_2", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_3",  "{!}culture_3", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_4",  "{!}culture_4", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_5",  "{!}culture_5", 0, 0.9, [], []),
  ("culture_6",  "{!}culture_6", 0, 0.9, [], []),

gives error when I add new culture
I have no idea what the error is if you don't post the message. I've updated module_presentations which should fix a few things, but if it still doesn't work just comment out the entire block where it sets the color blocks.

You updated this and the horse issue right? The fixed files are downloadable in the OP, right?

Never heard of the butter bug. If you see it screenshot + upload savegame.
Avareee said:
Why can't I modmerge Formations and FormAI with this source? It gives me errors.
You probably need to merge it by hand until it works. I can't diagnose those specific errors unfortunately as they're from the python library itself.

Corbul said:
Ok, so I came across another issue. It's kind of a small issue, but it's still there. Basically, I was doing the Vaegirs' rebellion, and was trying to convince a lord to join Valdym. The lord was referring to Yaroglek as 'she', even though Yaroglek is a male character (has male body and head meshes, doesn't use the 'is_female' flag, etc.). I think something is messed up somewhere.
And, since we're talking about strings, there are grammar errors here and there that, strangely enough, weren't in native. One of the more prominent ones are missing spaces between words, kinda like 'hadhe come to me in peace, I would have made him my utmostvassal', things like that. Funny enough, in native, the issue is the opposite - on occasion, you can find two spaces between words. It's really strange. :???:
Please be more specific (AKA screenshots), because I don't know every line by heart. The gender thing is a very common issue because registers can get leaked between dialog states. I have never seen problems with spaces - are you using a custom font/translation?

Somebody said:
Please be more specific (AKA screenshots), because I don't know every line by heart. The gender thing is a very common issue because registers can get leaked between dialog states. I have never seen problems with spaces - are you using a custom font/translation?
No, no custom fonts or anything. I'll try to get some screens up.

Somebody said:
Never heard of the butter bug. If you see it screenshot + upload savegame.

It's when you loot and burn a village and get nothing but butter. Was a common thing in previous versions if I remember correctly.

7MxnkoU.jpg

Here's my savegame just before looting the village

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=18080620791489277778&t=1808062079148927777865047

Back
Top Bottom