Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

If i could i would but someone i have two left hands when it comes to modding. Sorry about before, i was no offense from me. It is still a very good work.

Just wanted to say that this is an amazing mod! best one yet for warband since most of us can not play without diplomacy anymore :smile:

I love the new backgrounds. It would be great if you could add more. The [Esc] menu for example has not been modified. Maybe you could even make them with different factions. In the same style of course, for example how a Swadian artist would imagine a fight between the Khergits and Sarranids.

Thick, thank you for such an amazing mod. I'm like many others on this board and would love if you could help us put http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,129012.0.html into your mod. Or explain how we could? I'm not sure what I need for an edited version of troops.

Fine work there but even with the "sound patch" there is almoste no sound and no musik what so ever..

So now what did I do wrong here since noone else seems to have this problem?

Rieger33 said:
Fine work there but even with the "sound patch" there is almoste no sound and no musik what so ever..

Have you installed the newest version of the mod? And if so, have you changed your module.ini to have the setting scan_module_sounds = 1?

thick1988 said:
Rieger33 said:

Have you installed the newest version of the mod? And if so, have you changed your module.ini to have the setting scan_module_sounds = 1?

I installed this one

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1887

after that I applyed your pack with soundpatch

Just now I made sure again that my module.ini in the Diplomacy folder has scan_module_sounds set to 1 (which is was from the start)

after all that i still dont got music in the menu or almost no sounds in combat.

Also the music folder is empty and my sound folder is only about 18 mb big

I was hoping to see more additions to city improvements or options regarding the players ability to rule. For example a farm, upgradable housing, or my favorite,  upgradable castles. You know ones that actually show improvement. (Bigger meeting hall, two inventory chests, extra rooms to explore, treasure room that actually shows change as player wealth expands.) :mrgreen:

I'd like to see stuff a bit later, with more transitional armour, though I really wouldn't mind, as I've already tweaked this mod a bit. However, I'd like to see this.

Jrider - Expanded nobility title system kit

This. Is. A. Must. Have.

PLUS! Open Source Project already has Diplomacy in it, so the only thing it lacks is the uberawesome new items of yours.

I would love to see this mod integrated with Open Source Warband which is mostly a merge of diplomacy and custom commander. So I voted other :smile:

:sad: For some reason every time I try to start a game with this mod my game crashes. I can usually get to about the first fight (vs assailant in the town on choice), I fire off a bolt and bam the game shuts down and doesn't offer a specific reason.

Any fix you can sugest, since diplomacy is awesome and adding OSP to it would make it even better.

I'd really love to see Open Source Project (which already has Diplomacy in it) merged with this. This would be the perfect Warband experience, since I love all those mods and would like seeing them work together. Oh, and I'd like to see polished landscapes included as well.

mailor said:
I'd really love to see Open Source Project (which already has Diplomacy in it) merged with this. This would be the perfect Warband experience, since I love all those mods and would like seeing them work together. Oh, and I'd like to see polished landscapes included as well.

is second that :grin:

Back
Top Bottom