Differences between male and female characters in regards to Archers?

Users who are viewing this thread

I wondered if there are differences between male and female characters in multiplayer like they exist(ed) in singleplayer? For example, would a female character be a faster, more agile archer, while a male character would be a stronger, but slower archer? And are hitboxes the same for each sex? The female model seems slightly smaller and slimmer than the male, which might give her more chance to escape arrows.

whilst real-life differences would exist,  it would be hard to simulate fairly due to the differences being quite generalised and hard to balance.  it would be easier just to leave them with equal stats.

yea and the differences in stat would basically do nothing since they would not be that great.

Wouldn't it be harder for a girl to fire a bow? I mean her boobs would get in the way surely.

Chewy said:
Wouldn't it be harder for a girl to fire a bow? I mean her boobs would get in the way surely.

Lean mean fighting machines HAVE NO BEWBS, WE CUT THEM OFF RAAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

^then everyone would go female ... ?

They're only in so that TW doesn't seem 'sexist' anyway, as there were hardly any female soldiers in the nations the M&B nations were presumably based on. A few well-known leaders, perhaps, but foot soldiers and knights?

The point is moot anyway.

Thel said:
Chewy said:

Lean mean fighting machines HAVE NO BEWBS, WE CUT THEM OFF RAAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

there's almost no point being a girl if u do that =(

They don't have to cut them off.  Real fighting women don't all have gigantoor double d's in the way.  And they strapped them down as well.

Thel said:
Chewy said:

Amazon warriors reportedly cut of their right breast in order to facilitate more easily the drawing of a bowstring.  So...no need to remove them both.

Answers seem pretty inconclusive so far. Is there any substance to the claim that female characters have smaller hit boxes?

Back
Top Bottom