Development Progress Report (WWII: China Battlefield) 21.01.2011 edited

Users who are viewing this thread

nakajima ki 27 "nate". 1610 tris

27zyfm.jpg

2hq86dj.jpg

like the real world, the plane fly through the battlefield, it will find the target and shoot or bomb.

ps: the AI controls the planes movements (here AI means my scripts, not the other lords).

Look and choose...

A6M

Claude.jpg

d-Claude.jpg

A7M

Sam.jpg

d-Sam.jpg

B5N

Kate.jpg

d-Kate.jpg

B6N

Jill.jpg

d-Jill.jpg

B7A

Grace.jpg

d-Grace.jpg

D3A

Val.jpg

d-Val.jpg

D4Y

Judy.jpg

d-Judy.jpg

G3M

Nell.jpg

d-Nell.jpg

G4M

Betty.jpg

d-Betty.jpg

G5N

Liz.jpg

d-Liz.jpg

G8N

Rita.jpg

d-Rita.jpg

I'm waiting for your reply William :grin:

thank you Swadian Man at Arms, I also find some pics myself, mostly from here http://www.aviastar.org/air/japan/index.html
I can't simply make some model because I can find some big clear picture of it, the model has to show up before 1938.
so for the japanese planes, I have choosed Kawasaki Ki-32 MARY (1937), Mitsubishi A5M CLAUDE (1935), Mitsubishi G3M (1934), Mitsubishi Ki-15  C5M BABS(1936), Nakajima ki34 (1936), and Nakajima Ki-27 (1936).
I have finished G3M and Ki-27, Ki-34 is waiting for texture, today it should be done.

DO WANT.

Will we be able to specify which particular area we want strafed though?
Perhaps we can have a button which lets us launch a signal flare/smoke marker or something?

Blaze said:
Perhaps we can have a button which lets us launch a signal flare/smoke marker or something?
of coure, have done that 1 week ago.

when all the battlefield functions have been done, the player can use different keys and different smokes to mark where and what they want, red smoke marks bombing postion, blue marks squard postion, green for others.

Nakajima ki34 transporter, 2210 tris.
2125rlx.jpg

1hfa7m.jpg

it's a transporter.
I'm making these not only for bombing, but also for scenes.
at that time japanese had also paratroops, maybe I will use them in some particular situation.

Back
Top Bottom