Death approaches

Users who are viewing this thread

Apox

Well, this mod stuck at version 0.675 and no more improving. Is it DEATH? :cry:

Ask wickedshot.
It seems she logs in once or twice the week.

Personally I'm still doing another map. If I had more time I would have it finished by now but real life takes time.

And btw a mod isnt created  in 2 days.

but normally there will be some improving things.

first quest will be in the next version i think.

Scenes added                              (editted training field)
conversation changed

Only Wickedshot really knows for sure, but I don't think the mod is dead. Development has slowed down, but there are still a lot of folks playing the mod and adding new settlements. Plus we got those unofficial patches to play with. I still enjoy this mod to this day (although I keep changing my custom troop tree so none of my individual saves lasts long).

Deadlytown said:
Its an she..

not a he

Lol, grammar fail.

Also I did sent a PM to WickedShot and he replied it as:
"Not working on it at present.  i won't likely be working on it again unless i start playing mount&blade more which likely won't happen unless a new version comes out that really draws me in, at which point i'd do a conversion for the new version.

the code is all open sourced tho, and as i've stated many times, anyone is free to make use of the code and build from it, as my intention from the beginning was for custom settlements to be used by others."

So, offical improvement has been stopped I think, cuz I think Mount&Blade not going to improve to a higher version. But our motto is, "Hail unoffical packs!" I think.

I just wanted to announce that I will make a new city add-on either this or next week unless I hit an unforeseen hitch, it should include 2 new settlements.
Deadlytown said:
Grow up. with grammar fail....
Do you want to tell us you grew up with defective grammar or did I misread that? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom