MP Dark Ages Danelagh [Warband] DEAD

Which variation of armour should be used? (Please read the poll section in the OP before voting)

• Yellow

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Haven't really got anything to show you right this moment, but just posting to say that I have been working on this mod. :wink:

Just a random pic which shows another new shield. Not much, but its something for the moment... hope to possibly show you some new female clothing in the future.

shield2p.png

They all seem to be blue so far...  :razz:

for the love of Thor please make some heroes from Bernard Cornwell's Saxon series. Steapa, Ragnar Ragnarson, Uhtred Ragnarson etc etc. I beg of you!

CinuzIta said:
what are the main progress on this mod? :grin:
Progress is slow but steady.  :wink:

Uhtred Ragnarson said:
for the love of Thor please make some heroes from Bernard Cornwell's Saxon series. Steapa, Ragnar Ragnarson, Uhtred Ragnarson etc etc. I beg of you!
Ha ha, another Bernard Cornwell fan. Suppose I could do this. Will think about it.

Why would you take characters from an unrelated series? :eek: Wouldn't it be a lot cooler to either make a mod about Bernie C.'s books or to make your own NPcharacters?

Well, I suppose he will have many of those, but I feel like Uhtred and Steapa and Ragnar are people I know, who live and kill in this time period. Plus, I wanna name my character Ragnar Ragnarson and have Uhtred and others in my party :razz:.

I'm not sure if the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok are going to be Danish NPCs in the mod, or if the time period is slightly too late for that, but if they are, remember that their patronymic was Ragnarsson, not Lothbroksson as Cornwell had it. Lothbrok means Hairy Breeches. Now Cornwell most probably did that bit of artistic license because he already had fictional characters named Ragnarsson, but couldn't he just have used different names for these fictional people?

(Another poster brought this up for the similarly themed mod 867 AD.)

Currently this mod is dead. But maybe I will pick this back up again in the future and finish it. If not, I will release whatever I have done for anyone else that may want it. Although I am really interested in making this into a Warband mod. If anyone is interested in joining me in this project, that may certainly get me back working on it soon.  :wink:

I suppose we will have to wait and see what the future holds... I may be able to give you an update at the end of August...

Back
Top Bottom