Damage Bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

alanos

Regular
Just now I fought in a siege and I didn't do any damage to my enemies.
I mean I know that swords do less damage to armored enemies but more to lightly/unarmored enemies. But I didn't do any damage to anyone. I was using a bastard sword with 43 swing damage but it almost always came out as 0 or 1, the best I could do was 9 damage. Problem is the enemies I attacked were everything from Miles to Pedes... Always 0 to 1 damage, and every once in a while 9 damage, that's it. So what the hell was going on? After I died I swapped into a Ritterbruder and with him I had the same issue, he was using a hatchet.

I reloaded an old save and tried the siege again. Same issue. Funny enough after I died I switched into an Crossbow man and I was invincible. I didn't take any damage from anyone. Even as I write here the game is running in the background and 20 enemies are striking at me, doing 0 damage each time.
There is something seriously wrong with times game. Anyone knows how to fix that?

Oh and the bug seems to affect any solider on the battlefield. For around 1 minute now no one died, and there's a huge group of people swinging weapons at each other. I'm half an hour into the siege now, there are 200 defenders...

Wait for devs to fix the problem or come up with a solution. Alternatively, you could try to re-download the latest SVN.

hit mod preferences for fixes to be applied, if it's a really old save game then you're out of luck.

Back
Top Bottom