Défenseurs de la Flamme Doudoune [DFD] - Vityazi of Sun [VS]

Users who are viewing this thread

Vityazi of Sun [|VS|]
Contacts: lVSl_Konstrush_lKnzl; Skype - Konstrush; Steam - Konstrush.
Server: VS_Battle_RU or VS_Public - Moskow
IVSI.png

Défenseurs de la Flamme Doudoune [DFD]
Leader : Jeanne d'Arc (Steam : jcrocher  Mail + MSN : [email protected]).
Our diplomate : Bouris (Steam : bouzber)
My substitute : Ryurk (Taleworld nickname Kurk ; steam : Ryurk)
Server: is Off  But we ll try to find a solution. New server for example
DFD.png

Here is some info for you to make the discussion of match date\time easier. And also if you have some problems, then this topic can help you to prove that your point was right.

At the end of next five days, i will check this topic, if i dont find the results of match here, i will look which clan offered more days and times to play the match, and this clan will get default victory for this match.

Hi all

The match will take place saturday 4 december 2010 at 20H00 (hour of Paris)

Rules :
-No kerghits, no randoms
-We ll play on official server. we let our referee to choose wich official server.
-Both clans can choose same factions in one map
-No swap factions

Map 1 : Nord town
Factions :
DFD chooses Nord
VS chosses Nord

Map 2 : Ruins
Factions :
DFD chooses Rhodok
VS chooses Vaegir

Prepare to fight !!!!

Hi DFD and VS!  :razz:

I will be your referee for this match. I added both leaders in steam. I will pm the password of the server to Protheus and Konstrush. I say we will use Official server 1 (Native_Pro_League_1), because it seems to give better ping with every refresh I did. If you get better results on server 2 tell me.

Edit: Could the leaders confirm if they have allowed spectators? Also the amount of players you are playing with.

Hi

Ok form me

For spectators and numbers of player we haven't confirmed anyhting so i propose to take the default rules.
No spec and 12 vs 12

19-1 Vityazi Win actually 16-1 cause DFD gave up on 18th round soo... It was nice to see guys there! Thx for the game

mb12t.jpg

You too VS guys
I'm waiting for Zoltanus screens and would know to know :
-Why Russians players ping are a better than ours
-where is located the server
-what are all elements to determinate flag locations. Because all flags were near VS :sad:

The match ends in Vityazi of Suns victory! End score 19-1

DFD forfitted at 3rd last round.

107701432-3.jpg

107703998-3.jpg

107704046-3.jpg

107704094-3.jpg

Edit:

Damn ninjas...

Sir Protheus said:
You too VS guys
I'm waiting for Zoltanus screens and would know to know :
-Why Russians players are a better than ours
-where is located the server
-what are all elements to determinate flag locations. Because all flags were near VS :sad:

First question no comment  :eek:.

To my knowledge the server is located in France. Corsair could maybe clarify this.

I have atleast heard that flag spawns where there isn't so much players or something similiar. It might be completely random too why you shouldn't really wait for flags so much  :wink:.

lol zoltanus i edit. I'm tired and done a mystake ^^ i speak about pings :grin:

Sir Protheus said:
lol zoltanus i edit. I'm tired and done a mystake ^^ i speak about pings :grin:

:grin:

As I analysed the pings it seemed that half of your team had really good pings and half had very bad pings. So it might have something to do with those bad pingers personally. Can't say anything for sure though  :eek:. Taleworlds official servers are always a mystery  :razz:.

this problem affects the same players and certains servers.
I worked for an internet provider and i'm sur after testing with other members that is a random bug from Taleworlds code after one patch... It's the same type of bug as the ATI bug :wink:
Good works Taleworlds for you optimization...

When our problem will be resolve, we ll send a new defy to VS for a revenge :smile:

>BoPoH
lol is Bertran wish this :
http://www.ladepeche.fr/content/photo/biz/2008/10/30/200810300023_w350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom