Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.4.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:
Well, in an attempt to run my custom server, following the advice from the video tutorial, I downloaded Mount & Blade Dedicated Custom Server, then dumped the start file into the Win64_Shipping_Server folder in the root files of the program, and the tdm_config file into Native. Then I went into the original game and, using the console command, generated a token. After all these actions, I ran the server through the previously placed file in the root of the toolkit, the server was visible in the list of servers, but when I try to access it gives the error that the connection to the server is too long and ejects from the server. My friend repeated the same action with the same result, players who are not hosts on the server are also unable to log in. I would be glad if someone would take the trouble to help a hopeless person like me.
How to Reproduce:
I downloaded Mount & Blade Dedicated Custom Server, then dumped the start file into the Win64_Shipping_Server folder in the root files of the program, and the tdm_config file into Native then I went into the original game and, using the console command, generated a token. After all these actions, I ran the server through the previously placed file in the root of the toolkit
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI RTX 2080 S
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: intel core i7 9700
RAM:32 gb
Motherboard: id remember
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1 TB

Back
Top Bottom