SP Native Custom Order Equipment, Hero Horse, Upgradeable Castle - Dionisia v1.41 (24July)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ When it's done.  :smile:

I would say around two-three months, depending upon my schedule, the next release of M+B, the tides, and, of course, the relative price of commodities in eastern Malaysia. 

silverkatana said:
I would say around two-three months, depending upon my schedule, the next release of M+B, the tides, and, of course, the relative price of commodities in eastern Malaysia. 
Ah, you've invested in cinnamon too?

^
Cinnamon is for suckers.  Turmeric is where the money is. 

Desideratum said:
what kind of features do you have lined up?

Laser cannons, flying monkeys, and nuclear-powered chariots.  Maybe a few talking hedgehogs, we'll see.  :wink:

How about some rotating machine gun turrets you can man on the battlements of your castle?
"Thick reinforced black armour? HAH!!! RATATATATATATATATATAT!!!!"

^ Nothing is ever perfect.  There will be a few new things - I'm really hoping for a few new commands, and maybe some more scene props, in the next release of M+B.  Hopefully, they will allow me to do some new things and "pretty-up" others, like Suelita's dialogs.

Would it be possible to implement a feature that follows the completion of the fully upgraded castle, let's say the ability to build outposts in 1-2 other locations with the possibility of siege?

The upgrades take about 2 days, you can check how long it'll take by talking to George after you've told him to build it. to get the upgrades talk to George, and have a fair bit of money (I can't remember exact figures though, sorry!)

Where does George go after he is done starting the castle?  I looked at my castle, four ways inn, and Zendar and can't locate him.

Desideratum said:
Would it be possible to implement a feature that follows the completion of the fully upgraded castle, let's say the ability to build outposts in 1-2 other locations with the possibility of siege?
That would kick total ass. I heartily support this proposition.

Orilious said:
Where does George go after he is done starting the castle?  I looked at my castle, four ways inn, and Zendar and can't locate him.

He should be inside your castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom