Crusader Kings 2

Users who are viewing this thread

The emperor is a total ****, he imprisoned my wife and then threw my newborn daughter in a cell for good measure, ransoming her back to me for about 90% of my treasury.

Are there any mods that use rage faces for trait icons?

So the Sword of Islam DLC + newest patch are supposed to release tomorrow (the 26th) and since CK 2 is only for Steam and Gamers Gate, maybe we'll actually see the Steam patch arrive on time and not 3 months from now.

I think.. I am going to try and play as my Karling dynasty (holding Burgundy, Normandy and soon another third duchy in France. I only own Normandy personally) and see how far I can go. Before the patch arrives.

Have to admit I'm a tad disgusted by the fact that they'd charge for two swongs and sprites for African units, things that should already be in the DLC.
EDIT: am I the only one with the bug where you can't change your starting year, except for the main four grand events?

Orchid said:
Have to admit I'm a tad disgusted by the fact that they'd charge for two swongs and sprites for African units, things that should already be in the DLC.
EDIT: am I the only one with the bug where you can't change your starting year, except for the main four grand events?

No. Once you go into your Saved Games and back you can't change years. Try deleting old savegames as well.

ಠ_ಠ said:
It looks quite awesome.  I'd say it's entirely worth the price.
I dunno, I think that might only be true if you want to play/create a Muslim leader. If someone only plays the Christian rulers, I don't think SoI really adds anything for them; if I understood the dev diaries properly, all the SoI features are present in the 1.06 patch and are used by the Muslim AI.

Back
Top Bottom