OSP Other 2D Art Count's retexturing guild (download link on first page + Game of thrones OSP)

Users who are viewing this thread

new!

o0FPm.jpg

Count of Flanders said:
Great stuff, I'll certainly try my hand at those. I had a busy month so things have been slow, but I'm having a calm week so expect some fresh armours soon!

I'm still waiting for this beautifull armors and new version of OSP relaxe :cool: You have a great talent!

Could I request a bronze cuirass? I have the mesh, from the old Alphadetla's Ancient Warrior pack, but the textures are getting a bit too old. Something like that, for example:
Hypasist_Cuirass.jpg
or
images

Thanks!

Count of Flanders said:
You're welcome, as for the last piece of forrest-ish armour I made for The Dark Robin:

Tpt5F.jpg

Not really my usual gig but I enjoyed trying something new anyways.
:grin:

Something to fap to, thank you!

Count of Flanders said:
Thanks!

Here is my try at  Masterancza's request:

f03Oo.jpg

Holy shiet! It's beautifull! Thank you man <3 Leave rest of this 3 armors.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/234/3/1/the_witcher_3___geralt_render_by_ashish913-d7w68dt.png

This armor is bigger challenge, because it's from The Witcher III: Wild Hunt so details are very, very fancy.

If it's too hard, or you don't want to make it, please try your very talented hands on this:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/witcher/images/b/b3/Tw2_screenshot_armor_bluestripescombatjacket.png/revision/latest?cb=20110727110913

You can use the textures of the Witcher 2 it is free for modding, 3d models from TW2 are boring to import but textures are easy. You're making very nice textures Count of Flanders, i have a question are you reworking bump map and normal map too or only diffuse map ?

I have try some retextures and i had problem making a good normal map looking well under Blender, especially when you have just the 3D model.

here i show you the only retextures i did in my life :
839226firstretexture.png
661720LEGNOIREGREUVmap2.png
voir,836164legionoire.png,22.html

Armaury said:
You can use the textures of the Witcher 2 it is free for modding, 3d models from TW2 are boring to import but textures are easy. You're making very nice textures Count of Flanders, i have a question are you reworking bump map and normal map too or only diffuse map ?

I have try some retextures and i had problem making a good normal map looking well under Blender, especially when you have just the 3D model.

here i show you the only retextures i did in my life :
839226firstretexture.png
661720LEGNOIREGREUVmap2.png
voir,836164legionoire.png,22.html

Your textures are good, but you don't have normalmap and specular map. Count of Flanders is creating normalmap and specular map for each armor.

Armor without normalmap and specular map:

b3pu8o.png

Armor with normalmap and specular map:

212buxd.png

Yes the easier is to keep the same normal an specular maps, but i think it is not often possible (especially if you change material like change skin into metal), there is a plugin for Gimp to create normal maps or XNormal software but i didn't master the thing yet. Specular maps seems to mostly of the time being "hand made", it is just dark and whites tones. But all that is not so easy :mrgreen:.

Back
Top Bottom