Countdown to 268 B.C. v1.98 for WARBAND (updated 6/3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ealabor said:
Pierce Elliot said:
If you actually would have read, you would know they were having a big problem with the skeletons so they are omitting the elephants from the game. Sad really  :cry:

No, elephants would be in

He didn't bother to read so I just had to spread disinformation  :lol:

Kmovies said:
After a while, it sounds like he's saying "I am nine times high."
:lol: Oh god I hear it

EDIT: This one is better though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIkZYWl-U_c&feature=related

Anyways I guess we should go off-topic.

ineed. intopic conversaton required.
./search "268 B.C." keyword/s "SENSE"
13 result/s found.
check random |1
check stupid  |0
check funny    |1

as this is going to warband, what type of relations with ladies and lords will exist? we must expect a wide variety of family possibilities, and also big family trees?  any type of son homage, to adopt a input-named young lord, as companion, and later as lord demanding a promotion to the faction leader?

Since you put this on hold for Warband due to the constantly updating module system, are you still working on this for Native non warband?If you put the whole of Hegemony 268 bc on hold, perhaps you could release what you have done so far for 1.011 as there wont be any updates. What is incomplete could be filled by using the .960's content.

Or maybe port .960 to warband and be all "Yeah thats cool guys, now shut the **** up and let me finish".

La la la... Looks like this forum really died down...

Just wanna say good luck with the mod, maybe you can keep updating armors, weapons, etc... before you decided to continue the coding to w/e future updates warband will release.

This is the best graphical mod i've ever played... i still remember assaulting cities with my Spartans! :razz:
I really hope you can port this to WB.

I hope they re-continue the mod soon, its a great mod that really should be continued. It sucks that Warband updates are delaying this mod.... Wish I can say we don't need updates but I kinda like them.. Almost wish they can released the mod the way it is now lol. I would still be hooked to the mod

@ FrisianDude
Thats because everyone is tired of waiting! im sick of people telling others off just for a question!
we all want a date. and guys id stop posting your praise on this thread elbador is probbs on a vacation or something  :lol:
anyway this is a great mod, sorry for the moan.
Cheers

He can't give you a date, because he doesn't know when he'll be finished.
Asking a modder for a release date is like me asking you, when you'll finally be dead because I'm tired of waiting.

Oh by the way, when will you finally be dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom