[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Users who are viewing this thread

MacKain said:
We'll check the forums! The date of the next rapetrain location and departure has been set for those of you whom want to catch it! Clothes are optional, but Golradir must rename clothed at all time as punishment for missing the last one!

GIMME ACCESS!!!

IT'LL BE POOLDAY THE 13TH ON FREITAG

jonny_pidgeon said:
TurambarMakart said:
tumblr_m2kyn4Zx1j1qcvsiyo1_500.gif

Such a gothnab
:shock:

Its all Goker's fault really. he had one little job, and his mom got scared and said "your moving with your aunty and uncle in west bel air"

Next thing you know, were stuck in the middle east with no camels, our Frenchmen have all left us to romanticize the local women. Our "leaders" are off in some dungeon doing something called a "LAN" party. and rest of us were kinda left in limbo in the middle of nowhere! Then Shoxi turns up in the rape train to take us home!

(though the Statement of "Returned" wouldn't really be the correct term. piss around matches are one thing, but competitively not yet!)

this guy
17:55 - Kain: 1234567890-=qwertyuiopp[]
17:55 - Kain: asdfghjkl;'#
17:55 - Kain: 123456789/*-+
17:56 - Kain: \zxccvbnm,././,.mn/
17:56 - Kain: Ignopre that , thought keyboard was broke so just testing all the keys

:shock:

Well you didn't turn up for the match so I threw my keyboard out of the window!!

(not really, the kids got a hold of my keyboard and it wasn't a pretty sight. :grin: )

Speaking of matches Don't forget about tomorrow night ya lazy bams!

MacKain said:
Well you didn't turn up for the match so I threw my keyboard out of the window!!

(not really, the kids got a hold of my keyboard and it wasn't a pretty sight. :grin: )

Speaking of matches Don't forget about tomorrow night ya lazy bams!

i did boss Kain but hunger and football got me after 30 minutes of waiting !

Aye. Tura its all good.

We claim default 16-0 win on that fact we are sexy and had 6players to your 3!

rescheduled for next week though!

Be there or be Square!

Back
Top Bottom