Connection Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont know why, but iv been losing connection to the servers alot. In mm prussia, i have no problems like this at all. So im guessing something happened with mm russia thats different which is why i crash? if there are other reasons then plz tell me, i dont lag at all so i dont think thatd be the reason or losing connection

this is starting to piss me off.... now when i join the server, it only takes 1 min then it crashes again. MM Russia didnt eve do that, just MM Russia 2, itd be strange if im only one with a problem, idk how i can lead a regiment like this........ why does this happen to me. Is this happening to anyone else? perhaps we can get to the bottom of this

Yeah I ran first russia fine, no crashes in fullscreen (many hours too). Now the hotfix has cause me to go back to windowed mode because it crashes so much.

Joshly said:
Yeah I ran first russia fine, no crashes in fullscreen (many hours too). Now the hotfix has cause me to go back to windowed mode because it crashes so much.
aye, maybe i should do that. i run it off steam

ok , since 2 days ago i'm having a problem with the new russia mod , i keep getting disconected from servers i'm playing  ,  it ins't my internet and i have the newest patch , can anyone tell me what's the prob |?

This problem has been persistent for the last week. During trainings on 22nd servers, we often have 4-6 people getting disconnected every 5 minutes or so. They were dropping like flies today. I really don't know what's up - more DDoS attacks?

Yeah I was getting destroyed today.  For some reason it was always a war between Shep and I on who could lose connection the most.  I think Shep won...

I found some problems with new windows updates, connections dropping.
I removed these faulty updates and service should be back at its previous quality.

My apologies for any inconvienence, thanks to mr Gates.

Vincenzo said:
I removed these faulty updates and service should be back at its previous quality.

Ah thankyou guys, u can lock teh page now :grin:

Lackay said:
Vincenzo said:

Ah thankyou guys, u can lock teh page now :grin:

Ughhh... never mind, im still loosing connection to server and teamspeak3. this is getting annoying...... damit

Frederickson said:
Yeah its really friggen annoying, if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

1. Get a better internetz.

2. Stop being a Doppenberg, Doppenberg.

3. Move to the US.

4. Pull bag over head.

5. Run around like chicken.

6. Punch yourself in face.

7. Remove bag, play.

8... stop being a Doppenberg.

Back
Top Bottom