Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Windbusche

Grandmaster Knight
Congrats on the subforum, RaW team. :smile:

Glad to see this mod progressing so rapidly, I'll hop on sometime and play with you guys (Once I get some spare time :mrgreen:) but yes, once again, congrats on the subforum! :wink:

-Windbusche

Ej777 said:
DarthTaco said:
Congrats Taco and the dev team!

On behalf of the dev team: Thank's me! We'll do well thanks for your support!

Sorry, that voice up there had to speak.

All hail Taco and his mediocre modelling! :grin:
I was mediocre. But then I started learning lol. Being self taught teaches you bad habits. With a god as a teacher I've improved in these past few weeks when I can find three seconds to model.

DarthTaco said:
Ej777 said:
DarthTaco said:

I was mediocre. But then I started learning lol. Being self taught teaches you bad habits. With a god as a teacher I've improved in these past few weeks when I can find three seconds to model.

I was joking. Your modelling to me instigates the same joy a child has when it eats crayons.

Ej777 said:
DarthTaco said:
Ej777 said:
DarthTaco said:

I was joking. Your modelling to me instigates the same joy a child has when it eats crayons.
Psh crayons are old school. We go for sharpies here! Maybe that's the source of our drug issue?

Back
Top Bottom