Comments: 3.0 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

monoolho said:
Dude, google "Morghs Warband Editor" and download the latest version. Go to the Item editor and type in the search field "arquebus" or "arq" and it will show all the guns. Then you click each one, and unmark the checkbox "Cannot use while mounted" or "can't use on horseback" something like this; update the item and repeat to all other guns. Save and winrar.

Also a suggestion, change the guns' accuracy to something between 90-95. 100 accuracy is nice, but you can miss exactly because you were aiming at someone so far away and the bullet crossed their hips or armpits... It's annoying when your firearms skills go over 150. It's a suggestion I completely forgot to post at the thread.

Also: WARKSHAWPS

Thanks! I'll do just that.

I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but if you enlist as a soldier in a lord's army (in my case, ji-samurai), get promoted (in my case, mounted hatamoto guard or something) and decide to ask a permission to leave your lords permission, they say that you can keep the equipment and will be missed. However, you lose your equipment (armor at least, can't remember if weapons) and it gets replaced by whatever you had on before you enlisted. D'oh!

Edit: Relation with the lord was 9.

Edit2: It worked fine with relation 10. I guess that was the issue?

Just downloaded and played for a bit, isn't it possible to create tanneries, silk and dye production places and whatnot? Didn't find the option when talking to the guild masters

EldestSauce said:
vyyye said:
Just downloaded and played for a bit, isn't it possible to create tanneries, silk and dye production places and whatnot? Didn't find the option when talking to the guild masters
It's the one about becoming a merchant.
Right thank you, never had to raise reputation to buy something before IIRC so assumed that one was some mod specific feature, caravan running or whatever.

Why in the world does the required town opinion scale (for establishing yourself a merchant)? It's hard enough to get jobs from guild masters that aren't near impossible to finish ( find X group that has been harassing people going to X town and then they proceed to spawn behind a ******** mountain and end up on the other side of Japan when you get there) and then stop giving quests all together!

HopitKonsta said:
Why in the world does the required town opinion scale (for establishing yourself a merchant)? It's hard enough to get jobs from guild masters that aren't near impossible to finish ( find X group that has been harassing people going to X town and then they proceed to spawn behind a ******** mountain and end up on the other side of Japan when you get there) and then stop giving quests all together!
Go to the tavern, buy sake for everybody (+1 relations with the town). Travel to the next town, rinse, repeat.

Hellooo everyooone!

This might seem kinda out of the blue, but some of you people who were following this mod around 4 months ago will remember I was the guy who promised some foamboard samurai armour! I kinda slacked off on posting it here but its here now!

With Deadpool
1557438_10202879620543246_1776674157_n.jpg
With Thranduil
10003298_10202879620823253_903321733_n.jpg
With THE MOTHER****ING COMMISAR
10246712_10202879621183262_1757463004_n.jpg

With that out of the way, I got to playing some 3.0 and goddamnit EVERY little bit is just fantastic, especially the new thematic music. (Touhou is nice and all, but not so fitting for this kind of thing :razz:) I still have a hard time believing that all this **** is just a solo project

Haha thanks  :grin:

I sadly couldn't finish the sode and the kabuto in time for the convention so I had to make do with what I had. I still wonder how awesome it would have looked if I had the time to complete it

p.s How is your mod going? Got a campaign release planned anytime soon?

Articulo34 said:
Go to the tavern, buy sake for everybody (+1 relations with the town). Travel to the next town, rinse, repeat.
I have personal issues of throwing 1k away for a relation point. And considering I'm at the point where I have to have 10 rep to buy an enterprise... 10k is just way too much
I'm amazingly cheap.

HopitKonsta said:
Articulo34 said:
I have personal issues of throwing 1k away for a relation point. And considering I'm at the point where I have to have 10 rep to buy an enterprise... 10k is just way too much
I'm amazingly cheap.
10? For me it´s only 5.

EDIT: And if you win a tournament you also gain +1 and quite some money if you bet.

Articulo34 said:
HopitKonsta said:
I'm amazingly cheap.
10? For me it´s only 5.

EDIT: And if you win a tournament you also gain +1 and quite some money if you bet.
It was 5 at the start, after 3rd or 4th one it turned into 10 reputation required... and Tournaments are so rare and so far apart (usually) they're over by the time I get there or are located in a town I don't want to invest in

HopitKonsta said:
It was 5 at the start, after 3rd or 4th one it turned into 10 reputation required... and Tournaments are so rare and so far apart (usually) they're over by the time I get there or are located in a town I don't want to invest in
Been +5 the whole time. And I have 11 so far.

Articulo34 said:
HopitKonsta said:
Been +5 the whole time. And I have 11 so far.
Well, I can't build them no longer unless I have 10 rep

I have just downloaded this mod and... I'm impressed! I like it as much as Sengoku mod for Civilizations :grin: Every game I play I try to seek for that particular setting.

More on this mod:
- I admire the choice of companions (William included)  :wink:
- great music, really adds an atmosphere!
- historical weapons, armours and troops. I'm crying.
- the map is BIG. Original one is like a poor, little island, compared to this one.
- quests are pretty dull and unchanged! I really hoped for something unique, like every party member having their own quest or some random encounters...

Still testing.

Back
Top Bottom