[Clan] [EU] Oda Clan [Roleplay]

Users who are viewing this thread

avion365 said:
Schlaud said:
Well well...

im feeling a bit unpleased about the conversations that occured here.

First, why has a allied clan ninjas in our reigns??  since i heard about that i cant sleep well anymore.
If they managed to get information about this little disput, they easily can attack a important person.
Please consider this daimyo!

Also asking of honour in our clan is an insult to everyone!
I don't want to raise any warlike status but be careful!

Your loyal soldier Aizawa
//before anything you avatar is amazing

the tanegashima watch with intrest

// thanks :wink:

Now now lets not make this a heated debate, the reason I questioned your honour was your known ruthlessness and agressiveness not only in battle but with your prisoners. Real samurai either spare their opponents or let them commit Seppuku (or Harikiri if we are speaking). You on the other hand butcher your foes.

Also Aizawa what are you doing in battle? Go make me sushi [:wink:]

[ How about that for RP, eh?]

Slawtering said:
Now now lets not make this a heated debate, the reason I questioned your honour was your known ruthlessness and agressiveness not only in battle but with your prisoners. Real samurai either spare their opponents or let them commit Seppuku (or Harikiri if we are speaking). You on the other hand butcher your foes.

You Ozuru Clan have mocked us, insulted and question our honour this is an insult to me and my clan! I suggest you prepare yourself for the Oda have had enough of this, we shall ride to war for the sake of retaining our honour which has been questioned.

Peton said:
Slawtering said:

You Ozuru Clan have mocked us, insulted and question our honour this is an insult to me and my clan! I suggest you prepare yourself for the Oda have had enough of this, we shall ride to war for the sake of retaining our honour which has been questioned.
My Daimyo, i'm sorry to say that most of us infantry don't have horses, so we will walk into battle  :wink:

Slawtering said:

// The Oda did this arround 1571 I think its to far in the future then when we start(1545).
you can't tell the actions of ones clan since there hasnt been anything done yet.

I had no idea when they were ruthless I've just heard it being mentioned a few times from the past few years so I guessed it would be true at this point. []

Honour is dieing a honourable death, by the sword. this war shall be childs play for us for someone who carn't even tolerate killing a man. there is no greater shame then not been killed in battle after losing a duel.
I will make sure I am the one to slay you. you can be sure of that!

Yukiimura. I expect you will do the honour of aiding us to spill these men's blood

avion365 said:
Tanegashima offer thier swords to aid the battle

We will gladly accept the aid of the Tanegashima if they can make it to the battle.

TMAN78 said:
Takeda may help you if Yuki agrees tp help you.

I shall open discussions with Takeda Shingen soon and discuss if he is willing to send the Aid of the Takeda cavalry.

Slawtering said:
Why does everybody hate us  :cry:
//Well you did provoke this war yourself and the Ozuru are rebels  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom