Clan Banner Pack [OLD THREAD]

Which Topic looking do you want?

• - Old one (1st Page)

Votes: 50 29.4%
  • - New glossy one In Progress (2nd Page)

Votes: 120 70.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot, BaronDeMoroz: it would take an eternity for a lazy bastard like me to post the banners. And even to quote my own message from Madoc's topic  :smile:
  However, one banner got missing, and this one is what Invisible's all about. We won't be the Invisible anybore without this lovely lizard:
invisible1.png

Tomy44, the skull is compatible with any slot in banners_b.dds, but we'd prefer to have it in our current slot (row 1, number 4).
The lizard and the star are desined specially for banners_c.dds. They fit beautifully in the two exact slots: row 2, number 7 and row 3, number 1 respectively.

Thank you in advance!

First look !

Don't bother with the size

aperuf.png

aperu2.png

Did I miss someone?

Does someone have (alive) contacts with these teams?

Teutonic Order
    Indestructible Team
    Vaeringjar
    Mount&Blade
    Noble Order of the Platypus
    Invisible Brotherhood
    Varangian Guard
    Order of the Burning Rose
    WarDogs
    Reyvadin Guards
    Knights of War
    Green Street Elite
    FF

Upload tomorrow !

Clan name: Husitsi bojovnici
Nationality: Czech
Banner:
banner_HB.png
Active: Yes

Does anyone know a work around windows 7 not trusting me with my own program files?

I cant imagine run with administrator will work for this :???:

Arch3r said:
            Regular                          Officer                            Royal

23u4f84.jpg

2e5tds4.jpg

332p9aq.jpg

Please place the Regular on the place of the Green leaves (white + green background) of the second page, the Officer on the place of the red rose (red + white background) right under it and the Royal one instead of the deer (green+yellow background) right of it.

Thanks for the effort!
I think you did not place them in the correct slots so here's some more info about the slots. In banners_a.dds the second last banner is the Green leaves in Native. I'd like the regular banner there. The Officer and Royal banner I'd like in banners_b.dds on the 7th and 8th slots respectively. Thanks in advance

Tomy44 said:
Yes, but the problem is that i work with the banners of Madoc's pack.

Can you find the banners (custom) who are in these slots?
But Madocs pack still works with the same banners_a, banners_b, etc naming.

Arch3r said:
In banners_a.dds the second last banner is the Green leaves in Native. I'd like the regular banner there. The Officer and Royal banner I'd like in banners_b.dds on the 7th and 8th slots respectively. Thanks in advance
So this should indicate which slots I mean.

The Kingdom of England said:
I mis one banner from The Kingdom of England.

I see all of yours, check the middle of the picture. Of course on first side of this thread. If you mean the red one with the crown

Mupf aka Miwiw said:
The Kingdom of England said:
I mis one banner from The Kingdom of England.

I see all of yours, check the middle of the picture. Of course on first side of this thread. If you mean the red one with the crown
Ah okey. Thanks :smile:
One more question. Where can I dowload the pack.

I can't open this -.-
Can you uploade it on mbrepository ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom