B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

Users who are viewing this thread

I really like this mod. I have three problems/suggestions.

1) Trees seem to be pixel-ed at far distant. (I have the max settings on)

2) The new face pack makes all the women in Calradia look like hags. (Except the ones with the dark faces)

3) In the arenas/tournaments maybe use the old sounds of battle. (Whenever I hear someone screaming in a tournament I'm thinking...geez over act much? I just hit you with a wooden sword. :roll:)

One of the coolest mods made me play Native once again, but cant it be integrated to other mods? How?

Has anyone tested this + polished landscapes?

LMAO... thanks for the reminder, but still it seems battle in plains doesnt put dense forest like basic PL

Perrin said:

2) The new face pack makes all the women in Calradia look like hags. (Except the ones with the dark faces)

3) In the arenas/tournaments maybe use the old sounds of battle. (Whenever I hear someone screaming in a tournament I'm thinking...geez over act much? I just hit you with a wooden sword. :roll:)

1) I don't understand what you mean..

2) That would be true, but it may be 'intentional' as I prefer 'realism' to 'beauty'. But if it looks too odd, I will fix it in the next version(3.0)

3) The sounds in tournaments also use battle sounds, so the sounds can't be seperated. But scream sounds that are too odd will be changed in the next version.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

Annddy said:
LMAO... thanks for the reminder, but still it seems battle in plains doesnt put dense forest like basic PL

Yeh. That's true.

I used terrain textures from PL and used grass&bushes&trees textures from Realistic Colors. So, lands are look like the PL's, but plants seem as Native's(Realistic Colors just lowered down brightness and saturation of Native textures).

The plants without trees will be changed as those of PL's in the next version, so you will be able to see dense forests. However, I am not going to add PL trees, because compatibility will be a problem, more specifically saying : a problem with 'Multiplayer'. Native trees and PL trees use different meshes, so you may be faced with 'invisible barrier', if you installed the mod to Native.

I don't want to see players stuck with invisible barriers or hiding behind their own illusions. :grin:. So the trees will not be changed in the next version.

DOMA_ said:
Perrin said:

1) I don't understand what you mean..

2) That would be true, but it may be 'intentional' as I prefer 'realism' to 'beauty'. But if it looks too odd, I will fix it in the next version(3.0)

3) The sounds in tournaments also use battle sounds, so the sounds can't be seperated. But scream sounds that are too odd will be changed in the next version.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

Annddy said:

Yeh. That's true.

I used terrain textures from PL and used grass&bushes&trees textures from Realistic Colors. So, lands are look like the PL's, but plants seem as Native's(Realistic Colors just lowered down brightness and saturation of Native textures).

The plants without trees will be changed as those of PL's in the next version, so you will be able to see dense forests. However, I am not going to add PL trees, because compatibility will be a problem, more specifically saying : a problem with 'Multiplayer'. Native trees and PL trees use different meshes, so you may be faced with 'invisible barrier', if you installed the mod to Native.

I don't want to see players stuck with invisible barriers or hiding behind their own illusions. :grin:. So the trees will not be changed in the next version.

Thanks for the reply.

The tree pixel effect for me means that at far distance the foliage looks like a group of dots not leafs. I've had this problem with polished landscapes before. I have video maxed I don't know what else to do.
I agree with realism but even in this time frame a girl at 18 wouldn't have so many wrinkles.
The sounds not a big deal just thought it was funny.

Keep up the good work, I like it and now won't play MB:W with out it.

hey guys i did what the installation said and it wont open the game !
it comes up with RGL Error cant open file something grass meshes...
btw i have WinXP if thats the problem

Earendil the Great said:

I attempted to install this into my diplomacy mod and got the same grass meshes problem he did.

"unable to open file: modules\diplomacy\resource\grass_meshes.brf"

saeval said:
Earendil the Great said:

I attempted to install this into my diplomacy mod and got the same grass meshes problem he did.

"unable to open file: modules\diplomacy\resource\grass_meshes.brf"

i tried to install it in my native ....

How do you install this to another module without replacing the module files with the native?

Espicially I do only want to have the new awesome sounds

Annddy said:
How do you install this to another module without replacing the module files with the native?

Espicially I do only want to have the new awesome sounds

Copy the sound folder and sounds.txt to the mod.

Earendil the Great said:
guys i need help here  :!:

Back
Top Bottom