Chevauleger Regiment Fürst von Hohenzollern Nr. 2 - (RECRUITING)

Users who are viewing this thread

scaled.php

There we go now its saved forever.

Why Karel, whyyyy!

Karel Mormont, go dishonour your house by selling poachers to pay for nice things for your whore wife and then run off and be a dirty old man that masturbates over some 16 year old girl.
Unless you are Jeor Mormont which is totally kewl and epic and amazing until he gets pwned. SPOILERS!

Greentiny said:
Why Karel, whyyyy!

Karel Mormont, go dishonour your house by selling poachers to pay for nice things for your whore wife and then run off and be a dirty old man that masturbates over some 16 year old girl.
Unless you are Jeor Mormont which is totally kewl and epic and amazing until he gets pwned. SPOILERS!
No and no, The mormont family is quite big. ( No the size of the Freys but still... ) Anyway my guy is a made up character by me, he is off a different branch of the family one that has close ties to the vale. One of his ancestors insulted a lord of the vale in times long past and now this branch of the Mormonts has the sacred duty to give up their firstborn sons as wardens to the vale. Which in itself doesnt sound as an punishment as a warden of the vale has the rights of any other knight. But it strips them off their right to any succesions. So they are bound to the Vale and not allowed to succeed their fathers titles and/or lands.

Looking forward to fighting alongside some other Austrian cavalry :smile:

Even if you are all Greentiny's lot  :roll:

<3

How's about you lot get good at cavalry instead of posting random **** on el thread.
You should be grateful I am providing you with so many opportunities to improve.

Oh what's this?
gratitude.jpg

Back
Top Bottom