Native Completed Capture the Flag Innovation Tourney [CIT] DISCUSSION

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the min/max players per team that can be played in a match?

Also...

Team name: Seal Cub Clubbing Club (SCCC)
Team Captain: RoBoCoP
Contact Information:
steam.gif
KoA Robocop (Pic is the evil monkey from Family Guy)
Team Roster:
1: KoA RoBoCoP
2: KoA Cashews
3: KoA Thatcher
4: KoA King John
5: KoA Dank
6: KoA Fehnor
7: PurpleGent Pedostag
8: PurpleGent UnholyNaga
9: MrNevino
10:???:

hiya guys. here's one more team for the registry  :grin:

Team Name: SHAZOOOOOO
Team Captain: Guardian
Contact Information: Taleworlds: hillufshovel; steam: hillufshovel
Team Roster:
1. Guardian
2. Radrikan_Janis
3. Eidridin
4. Conall
5. Jytrem
6. Chuck
8. Hero_of_Hiroshima
9. MadocComadrin

Edit: finally got steam

:mrgreen:

Teams updated.
I find it a bit amusing how SCCC substituted 'Team Members' with 'Team Roster' and then suddenly SHAZ(That will be your nick, btw) copied their format and not the official one. :razz:

Anyways, nine teams. That's excellent. Plenty for a tournament, though the more teams the merrier.

A rule that I have to note: The time limit does NOT show on the top right hand corner in CTF. In order to look at the time, you must go to 'Show Game Rules'. If an admin is in the game, he is obligated to do this task. If not, then the team captains are responsible for maintaining when the thirty-minute mark is up. Also, the map time limit must be around 40 mins in order for the map not to switch on the 30 minute mark. This was brought to my attention by Alexander, and I'd like to send a thank you to him. I'd also like to alert European teams on a new rule in the 'Teams' section of the OP.

But roster sounds so much better than members  :???:

Anyways, Add KoA Braveheart to the SCCC roster.

and its the Seal CUB Clubbing Club, not the Seal Club Clubbing Club

Team Name:  Pubstars

Team Captain: wK_Gelden

Contact information of Captain: steam: thund3r3

Team Members:

1. wK_Gelden
2. wK_Sirlagalot
3. wK_SaVa
4. wK_Oenomaus/NBD
5. wK_Ragnola
6. wK_Calamity
7. bks_peers
8. wK_Ranger
9. wK_WilySly
10. Ash_Tre
11. bks_African

Eternal said:
- A team that may have trouble bringing players in due to time zone conflicts may have up to two more members on their team.
Bear in mind both Pubstars and broomstick's team qualifies under this rule.

RoBo_CoP said:
Would like to have TKC_EnragedBerryFarmer added to the SCCC roster please. kthx.  :cool:

PEASANT POWER!!!!!
You got a full 10 player roster, unless you want to switch someone out, no can do.

A couple of my members are European, and most of the rest have a job, school, or a mixture of both. I feel my team should fall under having schedualing problems. Even you know KoA has to back down out of scrims sometimes (a lot) because our guys just won't be around.

If I were to allow that, then I'd have to allow it for every single team. :razz: Having a life is an everyday nuisance to a warbander's life.

And KoA is actually easily the most active sector within CRAP. You are hella dedicated players, though I may just have the three most active ones.
I might allow it based on this, though:
RoBo_CoP said:
A couple of my members are European
How many?

No can do. Even the Undecideds have three euros. I know LES has one, and I'm rather sure at least a few of the other teams have people on either far west or in europe.
Intention of the rule was to have inherent problems - ie 10 players on wK playing a PST schedule while you have IG players playing GMT. This is a ***** to schedule, as either one will have to play later than midnight or the other at around 4, and the ping will average out to be 100. Hence, I don't mind them having an extra two.

However, with problems like jobs, life, each team is naturally expected to have those unless they play Warband for a living. Hence, if I were to excuse you based on that, then I'd have every single one of the teams coming to me with, 'I have a euro and everyone werks and stuff! Two more peeps, please?"

I could just expand EVERYONE's roster to 12 people, which would solve the problem entirely, considering I do have enough teams and don't really need to encourage more by having smaller rosters. That is in consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom