Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8.31530
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
I cannot get the prisoners, although I have space to get the new prisoners on my army. The button clickable but does not working at all.

How to Reproduce:
1- Defeat the conspiracies on the quest "Conspiracy"!
2- Try to get prisoners on my army.
3- Ensure there is prisoner space to get!
4- Observe that, the button not working.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): "Unit Window"
Media (Screenshots & Video):

- The "join" button on the mouse does not work. Also, when I press the shortcut "A" key, it doesn't work either.
Screenshot-2024-01-06-143525.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: Rtx 2080
GPU Driver Version: I do not know, I played on Geforce Now!
CPU: I do not know, I played on Geforce Now!
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: I do not know, I played on Geforce Now!
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): I do not know, I played on Geforce Now!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I've been informed that this is intended by design. The conspiracy troops are created for that quest only and can't be attained any other way. Because of this the prisoners won't be of any use to the player. Thank you for reporting.

Ah, not a bug, it`s a feature issue :grin: Come 'on I am software developer, too. :smile:

If you do not want to transfer the troops at the end of the missions, you can simply remove all prisoners after the mission.
Current behaviour is annoying, because on the single player mission I have taken that mission maybe 10 times, and each time the button is not working.
Please fix this on that way, It is not time consuming I guess for ya :sad:

Keep them out, you can't recruit them and they would get stuck, filling up dungeons before. Kill them for more loot instead of wounding or knocking them out with maces.

Back
Top Bottom