can i take over a kingdom???

Users who are viewing this thread

rlondamix

Recruit
Ive been the most famous vassal of the ravenstern kingdom and im thinking if its possible to take over and be king of the ravenstern kingdom. Is this possible? thanks

RARAGHAG USE QUICK QUESTIONS SHOUTY SHOUTY HEATHEN BURN

Would it help if it got stickied?

also, you can't take over a kingdom like that, but as a vassal, you are in a good position to make all the other vassals like you more than the current ruler, and more willing to come over to you in a big mass when you go for independence.

Actually it is possible to become the new Kingdom of Ravenstern. Just start your own kingdom, conquer ravenstern, get all its vassals to your side and chose ravenstern as kingdom culture.

The only difference with replacing the king by a coup is... none. (except that it might take a while before you have all the original ravenstern vassals on your side)

you can use TweakMB to increase the amount of relation you gain from quests and run around questing.  once you have 100 relations with all the lords you don't have to worry about giving out fiefs because no one will lose relation with you.

They actually WILL lose relation. Cause when it goes over 100, it shows only up to 100. While it's actually 110 for example.
But if you'll continue losing relation with them, it'll eventually drop below 100, and you'll be able to see your current relation value again.

Just break off make your own kingdom, name it Ravenstern and steal all their lords. Boom you are the man.

Lindis said:
They actually WILL lose relation. Cause when it goes over 100, it shows only up to 100. While it's actually 110 for example.
But if you'll continue losing relation with them, it'll eventually drop below 100, and you'll be able to see your current relation value again.

Actually, Its more of, You can't Buy thier Love You have to Win thier love type thing.
You can't give them fiefs and expect to keep 100 relations that way.
Shmoozing at feasts doesn't work either. The few points you gain will be lost if you give another Lord a fief.
Ask all the Vassels who the fief should goto and let them decide who gets it.
If you have the right compliment of vassels, relations raise across the board.

But if you earn the respect or relations through deeds and quests, thier relation will not drop below 100.
The best way is to use the campaing battles. Stick with the marshal and after each battle talk to every Lord that was involved  to gain points with them.
Then again, with some Lords, no matter what you do relations will drop. It depends on thier personality.
I'm sorry but if relations could go to 110 it would be shown on screen, or Treebeard would have mentioned it in the testing phase of the relation changes we made last summer.  :wink:

Tubby McChubbles said:
RARAGHAG USE QUICK QUESTIONS SHOUTY SHOUTY HEATHEN BURN

Would it help if it got stickied?

also, you can't take over a kingdom like that, but as a vassal, you are in a good position to make all the other vassals like you more than the current ruler, and more willing to come over to you in a big mass when you go for independence.
No need to flame the new people, you were New once too. I remember...
If you need to Burn someone, please consult The Shadow Seeker and his Dawn Knights, I'm sure he would be happy to Accomidate...  :twisted:

I was joking. Hence the big red font and the insanity. I am one of the people who always calls for leniency when the Dawn inspire people to burn innocents.

Bah...not unless they meet my newly-ordained snipers of the Ebony Gauntlets with scoped compound crossbows that can shoot across half of Pendor...

Excuse me, wrong era? Back to the time machine laddies.

Back
Top Bottom