Can I play as the Legion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malaken

Recruit
Hello Devs, Hope you read this!

I have been playing this often and I was -really- interested as playing as the Legion however I found it impossible to find any Legion gear in the stores and unless I killed some Legion soldiers, I couldn't really dress the part. I would -really- like to be able to get some Centurion Gear or perhaps even make the Legion playable as a starting faction. Is this doable by any chance?

Thanks.

Malaken said:
Hello Devs, Hope you read this!

I have been playing this often and I was -really- interested as playing as the Legion however I found it impossible to find any Legion gear in the stores and unless I killed some Legion soldiers, I couldn't really dress the part. I would -really- like to be able to get some Centurion Gear or perhaps even make the Legion playable as a starting faction. Is this doable by any chance?

Thanks.
In Warlords you can find legion armor and weaponry only at Legion towns. You can also find them on freelance traders located in the taverns of various towns.

I'm deciding on doing this on SOD: Bloodshed. Next time just make sure to post in the suggestions thread. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom