Can "Cheat Upgrade Full Stack" be used in other mods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanakoganei said:
Could you link to the actual post? That seems to lead to a page where people are arguing about something. D: Are you talking about this one?

Yeah I was lazy and pretty much copy and pasted then edited the post that I made in the thread he made in PoP section of the forums, it's really easy to change the hotkeys in the trigger to, it's one of the different numbers between the 2 triggers, in the first few parts of it. I didn't make it I found it a few years ago on some random site when looking up cheats lol. Then I could never find it again, so I checked my old triggers.txt to find it (since I back all edits up it's pretty easy to find such stuff)

silentjan said:
Hanakoganei said:
Could you link to the actual post? That seems to lead to a page where people are arguing about something. D: Are you talking about this one?
I used both of the triggers in PoP and the one gives you a lot of exp to upgrade your troops but it also level up you and your companions while the other give you 35 Pendor noblemen. I am going to check it for other mods too with taking care of the troop ID thing.

I tested it in multiple mods for warband and also the last days mod for mount & blade so I know it works fine, and other people tested it in different ways with adding lords to their parties which didn't work out so well for them, but the fun of it is trying new possibilities.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Hanakoganei said:

Yeah I was lazy and pretty much copy and pasted then edited the post that I made in the thread he made in PoP section of the forums, it's really easy to change the hotkeys in the trigger to, it's one of the different numbers between the 2 triggers, in the first few parts of it. I didn't make it I found it a few years ago on some random site when looking up cheats lol. Then I could never find it again, so I checked my old triggers.txt to find it (since I back all edits up it's pretty easy to find such stuff)

silentjan said:
Hanakoganei said:
I used both of the triggers in PoP and the one gives you a lot of exp to upgrade your troops but it also level up you and your companions while the other give you 35 Pendor noblemen. I am going to check it for other mods too with taking care of the troop ID thing.

I tested it in multiple mods for warband and also the last days mod for mount & blade so I know it works fine, and other people tested it in different ways with adding lords to their parties which didn't work out so well for them, but the fun of it is trying new possibilities.

You were right Morgh's Item editor help me a lot to find which troop can have which number. It was in between 685 to 999.
I also  spawn a hero in my army but as I was just checking so I simply close the game by alt+F4.

Today's was PoP, tomorrow I might check the other mods especially Floris.

I recently found two different Warband Save File Editors which also work quite handsomely. You can increase the number of army in any party(lord+town) even the already spawned outlaws etc. + manhunters etc. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom