Calradian Confederacy [ NA ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirty__Dan said:
How is the ban legitimate? I wasnt insulting anyone. I was only talking about bad mechanics in native. You guys were all talking **** much more then me, I was talking about mechanics while yall attacked me directly. If you look you will see i never directly insulted anyone, atleast not the way you guys were to me. All this on top of abusing your admin like making me switch teams during the duels and teleporting me against my will. It all started because Chowski was talking non stop ****, and i dont see any admin taking action against him.

So are the rules that only Admins can talk ****? Bunch of autistic hypocrites.

Honestly doesnt surprise me, Platypus is your leader lmao  :lol: a nobody back in cRPG when this game was actually alive

Alyss said:
This guy was banned for **** talking and insulting. Go back to crpg Dan. Next time don't insult when you lose 7-1 to someone.

Its funny Alyss, I never insulted you after our duels. I was talking about poor mechanics that make native duels trash... You and your sperglord leader on the other hand insulted me directly non stop. Doesnt shock me that your **** leader got banned for hacking, a true loser.

I love the fact that i play this maybe once a month yet i got all you self proclaimed "pros" so worked up. Truly your egos are out of this world.

I-I'm only **** because this game sucks!!!!!!!

Dirty__Dan said:
How is the ban legitimate? I wasnt insulting anyone. I was only talking about bad mechanics in native. You guys were all talking **** much more then me, I was talking about mechanics while yall attacked me directly. If you look you will see i never directly insulted anyone, atleast not the way you guys were to me. All this on top of abusing your admin like making me switch teams during the duels and teleporting me against my will. It all started because Chowski was talking non stop ****, and i dont see any admin taking action against him.

So are the rules that only Admins can talk ****? Bunch of autistic hypocrites.

Honestly doesnt surprise me, Platypus is your leader lmao  :lol: a nobody back in cRPG when this game was actually alive

Alyss said:
This guy was banned for **** talking and insulting. Go back to crpg Dan. Next time don't insult when you lose 7-1 to someone.

Its funny Alyss, I never insulted you after our duels. I was talking about poor mechanics that make native duels trash... You and your sperglord leader on the other hand insulted me directly non stop. Doesnt shock me that your **** leader got banned for hacking, a true loser.

I love the fact that i play this maybe once a month yet i got all you self proclaimed "pros" so worked up. Truly your egos are out of this world.

maaaaan shutup you ****ing nerd

Alyss said:
All your insults here prove your lack of intelligence.

How so? I just call it like i see it, and i have never seen a clan of such egotistical autists before, so determined to prove they are so much better then everyone else. Not to mention such flagrant admin abuse

Why dont you show the logs and tell me the ban was legitimate. You will see i wasnt insulting anyone, only getting insulted. Why dont the apparent rules apply to admins?

People shouldnt get away with abuse of power

Wert said:

Well native duels are pretty ****. One hit kills and no armor pretty much make footwork irrelevant - something that is normally just as important, if not more important, then ability to block or feint spam. Every single duel feels exactly the same, there are no different styles - feint spam, throwing out the OP 2h stab whenever you need a crutch

Dirty__Dan said:
Alyss said:
All your insults here prove your lack of intelligence.

How so? I just call it like i see it, and i have never seen a clan of such egotistical autists before, so determined to prove they are so much better then everyone else. Not to mention such flagrant admin abuse

Why dont you show the logs and tell me the ban was legitimate. You will see i wasnt insulting anyone, only getting insulted. Why dont the apparent rules apply to admins?

People shouldnt get away with abuse of power

Wert said:

Well native duels are pretty ****. One hit kills and no armor pretty much make footwork irrelevant - something that is normally just as important, if not more important, then ability to block or feint spam. Every single duel feels exactly the same, there are no different styles - feint spam, throwing out the OP 2h stab whenever you need a crutch

you're retarded, no one cares about you or anyone getting banned from na duel, and everyone here would beat you on any mod

Trox said:
you're retarded, no one cares about you or anyone getting banned from na duel, and everyone here would beat you on any mod

My point is not whether or not i could beat anyone here, the fact that you automatically just go "derp were better then you" proves how egotistical everyone here is.

My point is that this pathetic excuse for a clan is full of admin abusing nerds who let their emotions control their use of power, rather then actual rules. My point is that Platypus is a **** clan leader and admin, which is why when this game was actually relevant he was a nobody, a skill-less little grunt in a clan with real professional leaders

I really dont play this game anymore so yeah, im sure the people who practice this game regularly could probably beat me. Congrats. Im sure they would all fight the same too - feint spam with the 2h stab at the core of their playstyle. Because when you get 1 hit kills against unarmored opponents, there really is no punishment to feint spamming. With no armor you cant make anything glance due to characters naturally being weak in native, so using footwork to outmaneuver your opponent is non-existent, meaning you either 1. Block and swing like a robot with little to no movement required (which many players do) or 2. feint spam while using the unavoidable 2h stab as a crutch, again, using very little movement. Funny, these same "expert" duelers are always so **** in battle because SURPRISE footwork is actually the most important element in defense. Fact that footwork is irrelevant in native duels shows how **** they really are....

These are the same reasons back when this game had worthy competition, very little stock was put into duels (except for the losers in native). Because they are **** - battle is the true test of skill, and in battle footwork is king. Even so, back then there were few who could actually beat me, and the competition was much larger and much fiercer back then  :lol: That was long before you came along though new guy. All the good players have moved on though, leaving trash like yourself and the people here to claim they are the "best"

you're putting this "clan" on such a pedestal, nobody thinks this clan is relevant or good so stop trying to shame platypus for not being a good role model, because literally no one gives a ****, not even platypus thinks this clan is legit, its just a bunch of "memers" who made something because they can, I dislike him too, but because hes a fag, not because hes "abusing powers"

and im egotistical because im telling you how we'd all beat you on any mod after you go on many times about how native has **** mechanics reeeeeeeeee feints reeeeeee, then stop playing it completely mr "once a month" and stop bringing it up

and yeah u were a god, my liked playlist is littered with your videos

Dirty__Dan said:
Trox said:

My point is not whether or not i could beat anyone here, the fact that you automatically just go "derp were better then you" proves how egotistical everyone here is.

My point is that this pathetic excuse for a clan is full of admin abusing nerds who let their emotions control their use of power, rather then actual rules. My point is that Platypus is a **** clan leader and admin, which is why when this game was actually relevant he was a nobody, a skill-less little grunt in a clan with real professional leaders

I really dont play this game anymore so yeah, im sure the people who practice this game regularly could probably beat me. Congrats. Im sure they would all fight the same too - feint spam with the 2h stab at the core of their playstyle. Because when you get 1 hit kills against unarmored opponents, there really is no punishment to feint spamming. With no armor you cant make anything glance due to characters naturally being weak in native, so using footwork to outmaneuver your opponent is non-existent, meaning you either 1. Block and swing like a robot with little to no movement required (which many players do) or 2. feint spam while using the unavoidable 2h stab as a crutch, again, using very little movement. Funny, these same "expert" duelers are always so **** in battle because SURPRISE footwork is actually the most important element in defense. Fact that footwork is irrelevant in native duels shows how **** they really are....

These are the same reasons back when this game had worthy competition, very little stock was put into duels (except for the losers in native). Because they are **** - battle is the true test of skill, and in battle footwork is king. Even so, back then there were few who could actually beat me, and the competition was much larger and much fiercer back then  :lol: That was long before you came along though new guy. All the good players have moved on though, leaving trash like yourself and the people here to claim they are the "best"
Besides all the 2h aspects that you got wrong, even I (trash at 2h) know this, this: "Funny, these same "expert" duelers are always so **** in battle" is so **** idiotic... Gibby, Anchor, M, Bloody_Death, Peter, Arni... need I mention more?

Haha im not wrong about 2h at all. Thats exactly how you play 2h in a duel - there is no other way due to the limits of native. If you disagree that the 2h stab is the most op and the most used direction then you are clueless, it has the most reach of any swing, the most speed, its sweet spot is pretty much the entirety of the swing so its basically impossible to miss the opponent, not to mention due it its lack of a sweet spot (or having too large of a sweet spot) it is impossible to make glance by face hugging an opponent (like every other stab in the game) It literally has no flaws, not to mention the fact that throwing a stab into a feint is by far the best way to make a feint hard to read.

Platypus deserves everything im saying - as a clan leader he should act atleast a bit professional but nope, hes been banned for hacking and abuses his admin. True disgrace

I aint putting this clan on a pedestal at all - im just calling them out on their bull****, based on what iv seen they all think they are the best players in this game, which is laughable at best, made more so by the fact that the actual best quit long ago

And dont worry I already quit playing this game long ago - I just aint gonna let bull**** go unanswered

youve literally written like 8 posts that are just paragraphs of you spewing the same s h i t crying about mechanics and how trash everyone is

suck my chode and be quiet

Alyss said:
I agree with calamity. Go away Dan. 

Don’t blame the game because of your lack of skill

Oh please. I'm not here because i lost the duels. The fact that you automatically assume that proves my point about the enormous egos here... I'm here because Platypus abused admin and banned me for no reason, after you yourself used admin to kill me during duels. I wasn't insulting anyone unlike yourself, platypus and chowski, who by the way started everything by talking nonstop **** in the tdm server because i killed him a bunch. So saying i was banned for talking **** is absurd. You banned me because you were mad. Unban me, or prove why i was apparently breaking the rules while you guys weren't, and ill go away. Otherwise im here to stay, cant ban me here  :lol:

Calamity - Message recieved, no more personal insults

I like how he gave me a warning, instead of just perma banning me. I mean ****, id even understand if it was a temp ban, to vent your anger. But no need for a perma ban. Poor admins who let their emotions rule their use of power shouldnt be allowed in a game that is already so close to dead.

oh boy! here we go again! you're still just recycling the same 3 things you've said over and over again

begone cretin you are banished from this thread

also you cant 'use admin' to kill someone lol

Simonnn said:
oh boy! here we go again! you're still just recycling the same 3 things you've said over and over again

begone cretin you are banished from this thread

also you cant 'use admin' to kill someone lol

Yes you can. He switched me to the other team during a duel, effectively killing me. Ill gladly repeat myself, unban me you admin abusing scrubs, or prove that the ban is legitimate.

Maybe first you should prove that the ban wasn’t legitimate ? But sadly for you it was legitimate. You are wasting your time here . Go play crpg

Back
Top Bottom