PC WORKSHOP

Here creates the best computers in Calradia! You can ask for help with any PC related issues, learn about at the new builds and read our articles.

Quick Overview

Category
Miscellaneous
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Buying bannerlord/working PC recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi
I am thinking of buying a PC.
What do you guys think of this configuration ?
=====================================

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler
ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB MZ-V7S500BW
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB OC Video Card
Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case
SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold

Hi
I am thinking of buying a PC.
What do you guys think of this configuration ?

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler
ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB MZ-V7S500BW
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB OC Video Card
Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case
SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 650 W 80+ Gold
Is this computer going for Bannerlord? You just have a rather weak video card for such an assembly. It should be enough for banerlord, but for huge battles and other AAA-class projects, you will not have enough video card power.

Is this computer going for Bannerlord? You just have a rather weak video card for such an assembly. It should be enough for banerlord, but for huge battles and other AAA-class projects, you will not have enough video card power.
Mainly for working but i wanna be able to play bannerlord with battles with atleast 500 entities and the fps should not drop below 60.

Mainly for working but i wanna be able to play bannerlord with battles with atleast 500 entities and the fps should not drop below 60.
If you really need a processor for work tasks, I would pay attention to the Ryzen 7 2700x and would not spend money on the purchase of expensive cooling. I would buy a RX 5700 or RTX 2060 Super level graphics card.
I would also replace the case with a better airflow system. Of course, it all depends on prices in the region and you and I may have different priorities and preferences. Look at the tests, compare prices and think carefully. If you need our help or advice, we will always be happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom