Bugs reporting thread

Users who are viewing this thread

drlame said:
Lor Dric said:
drlame said:
When starting my own faction and choosing custom titles for my lords it bugs out the titles for the other custom factions (Black khergits, Yargs, Kulua Khanate, Roma etc..). For example Bruno gets the name and title "Bruno III Dominus Zachary's - Zachary" or similar. Can't seem to reverse it.
that option is no longer in the game as of 1.87

Thanks for the clarifications, I have 1.85 (downloaded from nexusmods) thought it was the final release since [FULL] was in the title.

I can't upload my large file to nexus right now because of a forum problem, full just means this will run as a mod, patch means you need the last full version on your machine first

evatanen said:
Just upgraded to 1.87 from 1.85 and I noticed two problems immediately.
-Cheat menus in city sometimes prevent leaving from city
-I can't move on the campaign map

I was loading my savegame from 1.85 when these things happened.

Savegames from previous versions are not compatible with newer versions.

Lor Dric said:
drlame said:
Lor Dric said:
drlame said:
When starting my own faction and choosing custom titles for my lords it bugs out the titles for the other custom factions (Black khergits, Yargs, Kulua Khanate, Roma etc..). For example Bruno gets the name and title "Bruno III Dominus Zachary's - Zachary" or similar. Can't seem to reverse it.
that option is no longer in the game as of 1.87

Thanks for the clarifications, I have 1.85 (downloaded from nexusmods) thought it was the final release since [FULL] was in the title.

I can't upload my large file to nexus right now because of a forum problem, full just means this will run as a mod, patch means you need the last full version on your machine first

I removed 1.85 and downloaded the 1.87 with WSE and missing brf everything is running much smoother but the issue with titles still persist. I checked the "civil war" under political options and the exact same issue arose.

VERSION 1.9

-Automatic lance bracing on player doesn't work as it should. Even tho I have the manual lance control (hardest) on settings. Equipment great lance, barbaric shield and banner horse
Tried chancing horse and shield.

-After capturing a city I got locked on a casualty report, which said you should not be seeing this.

-Trying to enter some cities cause game to crash

Found trees blocking the road into the Nord village of Buillin:

Also Rhodok village of Ruldi:

Encountered a new bug. I keep getting this popup message, which says:

DEBUG ALERT: Party with commander mismatch - check log for details

But I can't see anything obvious in game log.

EDIT:
Taishi Hiyl commander of party #6959 which is not his troop leaded party 7979
Commanded party #6959 is Ship, troop leaded party #7979 is Taishi Hiyls Party.

How do I fix that then?  :shock:

Edit2:
It went away when I enabled the cheatmenu and saw the log. NWM  :grin:

I play empire III for 5 reals days. I have more than 10000 dinars. I can't buy a warehouse at a guildmaster at praven and suno (I try a new rhodok city). The guildmaster is ok but my character says that is not economical. I don't know how much is a warehouse.

lesommer said:
I play empire III for 5 reals days. I have more than 10000 dinars. I can't buy a warehouse at a guildmaster at praven and suno (I try a new rhodok city). The guildmaster is ok but my character says that is not economical. I don't know how much is a warehouse.

A warehouse costs 10,000 gold.

Populations in all villages is 0 from beginning and onward.

--

Outposts-forts cancel payments for the garrison troops.  (you can put infinite troops in these structures garrison, and not pay a dime on wages)

--

Even with high negative honor, you never get any bandits able to be recruited from Strategic Options menu.

didn't realize they only showed up when you camped out.  The amount it tells you is bugged though, with you being able to hired infinite amounts regardless of how much it says are left to be recruited.

--

I've noticed and I cannot explain why:  Travelling makes the world map stutter worse than waiting in a town/castle.  I assume that this is because of the scripts making skill checks and such as you travel but they are not occurring when waiting in town/castle.

Really, any effort to reduce the world map stuttering would be great.  It's pretty bad.

--

Wtf is with all the deer herds?  Makes game rather easy, not sure what to make of it.  I come across a herd every single day.  That's quite a lot of free money/food with no effort.
--
--

Suggestion:  Lower bandit party spawns, increase bandit party sizes - Perhaps this will help somewhat with world map stuttering, and also, it will make early game more difficult as it should be, in conjunction with doing something about the massive amounts of deer herds.  I did not feel like I should even bother with many of the features from some of the merged mods meant to open up many more avenues early game because I could just grab some peasnts and auto-resolve small bandit parties and recruit their captured prisoners and just roll over everyone else from there on becoming a fat warlord within a week.

MickDick said:
Populations in all villages is 0 from beginning and onward.

population printout doesn't work yet
--
MickDick said:
Outposts-forts cancel payments for the garrison troops.  (you can put infinite troops in these structures garrison, and not pay a dime on wages)

fixed in Empire IV, Empire III won't be worked on for some time yet
--

--
MickDick said:
I've noticed and I cannot explain why:  Travelling makes the world map stutter worse than waiting in a town/castle.  I assume that this is because of the scripts making skill checks and such as you travel but they are not occurring when waiting in town/castle.

Really, any effort to reduce the world map stuttering would be great.  It's pretty bad.

sounds like you are trying to use fast travel which you can not
--
MickDick said:
Wtf is with all the deer herds?  Makes game rather easy, not sure what to make of it.  I come across a herd every single day.  That's quite a lot of free money/food with no effort.
--
deer herds don't regenerate once they are killed they are gone they are more important in the later game for food
they are worth 0 in Empire IV

--
MickDick said:

sounds like you are trying to use fast travel which you can

---

I think he says when you use ctrl+ spacebar to advance quicker the campaing map starts lagging and I have that problem too abd tried to uninstall and installing again but that was there so...

I am going to continue my quest to visit all the villages in the game, to inspect for trees, etc. that may be out of place.  I will post my findings.

edit:

Found trees blocking the path in the Cong village of Amb:

Also the Gul village of Bean, blocking the bridge on the path:

These two Roma villages (Lomase and Baedu) have no village:

A few more villages with concerns:

Ren, a Kulua village, has tree overgrowth where you spawn to enter the village:

Fasoku, a Cong village, has a tree problem at spawn point:

Cread (Cong), Gilami (Frako), and Cridon (Kiley)  all seem to have a tree disease that is causing the trees to fall  :???: :wink::

Adlez (Krom) has trees growing through a canopy/shelter on top of the hill in the village:

I finished visiting the villages on the mainland. and I found the following problems:

The Yarg village of Paerl has trees growing through a house:

Xigh (Neathal) has trees blocking both ends of the bridge in the middle of the village:

Hohalo (Neathal) has a tree through the bridge:

Rala (Pers) has trees through the buildings:

The Krom villages of Laites and Breal have no villages, just villagers.

I am now investigating the villages on the islands.

I've completed visiting the villages on the islands, and found the following problems:

The Nord village of Thuler has trees/shrubs growing through a canopy-covered place of business, up on the hill:

The rest of these villages are Black Kergit.

Jaray, on the "heart-shaped" island to the north, has trees through the bridge:

On the long island with just a few communities:

Tuorne has trees through a canopy (looks like the same scene as Thuler):

Rooj has trees through houses:

On the more-populated island containing the towns of Bizar and Agilia:

Attamore has trees through a house:

Fopay has some trees through some houses:

Tahum has trees through some houses:

So my quest to visit all villages has been completed for Empire III.

Slayth said:
I've completed visiting the villages on the islands, and found the following problems:

The Nord village of Thuler has trees/shrubs growing through a canopy-covered place of business, up on the hill:

why didn't you fix them? then you could have given me the new sceneobj files

Lor Dric said:
Slayth said:

why didn't you fix them? then you could have given me the new sceneobj files

I'll see what I can do.

Back
Top Bottom