Bugs & Problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, that happens quite a lot to me. I've had people kill me as my weapon was halfway through their body. So, yeah, it's something that's off. My bet is on the server, as I personally didn't have this problem on Fyrningum.

somethimes i get killed before the blade hits me and it just looks like my enemy's weapon got superfast,  and no i werent lagging 40 ping 100 fps :cry:

Aklis said:
Yes, that happens quite a lot to me. I've had people kill me as my weapon was halfway through their body. So, yeah, it's something that's off. My bet is on the server, as I personally didn't have this problem on Fyrningum.

Another bug on Fenrirskogr then?  :neutral:

I've been reported to be killed by an headshot but as shown in the pic, the arrow struck my shoulder

25jl62v.jpg

C_Ronin_Rico said:
I've been reported to be killed by an headshot but as shown in the pic, the arrow struck my shoulder

25jl62v.jpg

uhmm.. youre head is youre shoulder and youre head is youre shoulder, there you go!  :wink:

In modding terms we have no influence at all on that and we didn't change anything in the hitboxes either, so rather than a bug it is just the general warband wonkiness I fear  :???:

I can't connect a Vikingr Server.
It says:

This server is running a newer version (9.327) of Mount&Blade then the one you are currently running (1.143). Whould you like to visit the TaleWorlds download site?

Dafuq is that?

Wait for WSE to update.

Which can take hours, and from past experiance days.

Also, if I remember correctly, you would need to wait for Vikingr to update/be ported to the newest version of M&B.

Celtichugs said:
Wait for WSE to update.

Which can take hours, and from past experiance days.

Also, if I remember correctly, you would need to wait for Vikingr to update/be ported to the newest version of M&B.

Thor save us  :shock:
Several days? And then wait some days before Vikingr is right version?

I suggest you revert back to 1.143 in the meantime ^^
There seem to be some problems with the new warband version and we will just have to wait a few days till WSE is patched and we have Vikingr updated. But no worries, we'll do our best to port it as soon as possible!

Back
Top Bottom