Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Most reported bugs are fixed now. I need to fix some native ones, like that one in the streets of Dumfries...  :razz:

Wait and a new version will be released. I need some armour pictures though. Can't do modding out of the  blue!  :razz:

i understand but its also hard to get some decent pictures of the armour.... you can only refeer to books and old pictures of art..

found a new one which no one else i don't think has reported i did a whole 360 degree turn to show the bug.....

Basically it's the throwing axe instead of being normaly just in mid air with your hand attached just near the right hand shoulder it comes complty behind your back and into it ...  lol its kind of funny but it doesn't look nice for other players to have to expierence these problems but here are the pictures!

mb21.jpg

mb22.jpg

mb23.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb25.jpg

mb26.jpg

That's not even a bug. I mean that is called ''item material problem'' . It can be fixed by introducing new animation stuff... I mean the true problem that the items -or moddels obviously- are not real and the animation is the same... that maker them ''unify'' because in one way the one is not interacting with the other so we can say it's not recognising it....  :wink:

No offence or destruction ect so no bug, obviously my friend!  :razz:

hmm maybe if i use the link for the new animation off the handy links thread i can put into britannia 1080 ad and see if that sorts it out :p

Sup,

I was wondering if there has been any solution regarding the Stuck-where-land-and-sea-meets problem?

Hmm... Yeah. I think most fords work well now, but surely some of them are buggy... I mean you can travel in many of the buggy ones but from a special spot of them, not from everywhere...  :smile:

I am not sure but maybe if I make the land more hilly in the point were they meet each other, it will maybe be fixed!  :!:

Maybe dimos when you created the map .. did you make the land and sea area breach level? or was it slightly down or up on one side becuase i think if its ever like 0.1 diffrence in height or depth then thats what must cause it check it over :p..

Back
Top Bottom