Bug reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't really take a screenshot right now, but when you speak to the local recruiter (And 'take a walk in the streets') in Gothenburg, it crashes.
And when you go to the arena in Stockholm, some people spawn on the roofs of the buildings. Haven't tried in the other cities.

Multiple swedish cities do that.

Seemingly unable to recruit cavalry anywhere.
INSANE Morale Drops when out of combat for extensive periods (2-3 days, pretty long for me :lol:)

Windbusche said:
Multiple swedish cities do that.

Seemingly unable to recruit cavalry anywhere.
INSANE Morale Drops when out of combat for extensive periods (2-3 days, pretty long for me :lol:)

Cavalry recruiter should be in castles. Try going to one and seeing if he is there? If they are not please report that to us.

Cavalry Recruiter I have not seen. Only castle I have been to is Stockholm however, let me check Bucharest.
Any comment on the Morale? The drop is unreal (for me, anyway.)

EDIT: No cav recruiter in Bucharest.

Windbusche said:
Cavalry Recruiter I have not seen. Only castle I have been to is Stockholm however, let me check Bucharest.
Any comment on the Morale? The drop is unreal (for me, anyway.)

EDIT: No cav recruiter in Bucharest.

Stockholm is a city. You can only get infantry there. You need to go to a designated "castle." DrTomas will have to answer the morale issue. I can't speak to that one. But I am sure he will resolve it at some point.

Yeah, the morale thing appears to be only me. My friends all said their infantry and such can remain without food and lose 20 morale per battle and still hold on to at least average. Mine drop a level a day, regardless of what I have in my inventory.

I hope I posted in the correct thread, but here is my problem: First of all, I cannot download via SVN to my Modules folder(the progam says Access Denied and does not start). After that, I set as a target folder another folder in my PC(I thought to download the mod and then copy/paste it in Modules). And it does start to download and when it has downloaded about 900MB or so, it says: Operation failed. Server has stopped the proccess(or sth similar about the server). Can anyone help?

Antonis said:
I hope I posted in the correct thread, but here is my problem: First of all, I cannot download via SVN to my Modules folder(the progam says Access Denied and does not start). After that, I set as a target folder another folder in my PC(I thought to download the mod and then copy/paste it in Modules). And it does start to download and when it has downloaded about 900MB or so, it says: Operation failed. Server has stopped the proccess(or sth similar about the server). Can anyone help?
Read this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179290.0.html

I already used SVN for the 1257 mod. I know the procedure and I followed it, but as  I said, I keep getting this message: Operation has failed. Server stopped sth...

Swedish dragons cant stabb .
Moral seem to drop really quick.
pontiers castle is broke!
5CD2BA0384E076102048613CD931D7E595507B17

The "castle" scene in Paris makes me crash to desktop when I stand various spots and turn at certain angles. It seems I can go down the hall and enter the room, but only if I approach from certain angles. I can't quite pin down what specifically could be causing it.

Also in the south-east corner of the map, there are a bunch of bridges lying around without rivers to cross. The ruins of some ancient civilization perhaps...
3FCFEB92498AAD4E288EB094C3E15C3A0D8406DE

The "French Corporal" is assigned no torso armour.
F6528F802AF77B5B7B9F249426B4C97ED693579F

Back
Top Bottom