Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't feel like going through all the 8 pages, since I didn't find it in the two pages I looked.
I sold all my items to the vendor (So the vendor was full) I bought an item and I realized that the vendor still got some room to sell items so instead of ctrl + click which didn't work. I manually moved the items with mouse to from my inventory to the vendor. After a moment I forgot where I had put all those items I noticed I can't return.. What it gave me was something like this.

(Error message as in red text popping up) Unable to find mesh southern_ceveliere_h

Don't know if this has been said but during tournaments once in awhile they will spawn two of you on separate teams. While you play as one the other is nothing more than a scarecrow.

Found a script error

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 87:
At script Courtship_event_troop_court_lady.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 88:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 89:

I'm really looking forward for fixing this one:

-You get trapped if you are enlisted in an army that joins a battle led by someone who is not from the country you are enlisted in
(because I started to love being soldier instead of general. I have zillion hours played normal (as general) and freelancer mod (being soldier) is freaking awesome idea for ppl like me who are looking for something new. Also I like this mod and would be play it all the time but this bug breaks my new "always a soldier" career.

-Excessive amount of bandit lairs that never end
-Patrols can't go back from ship form

Those are also noticable and somehow reminds that mod should be done bettter.

Blue Blood and Shogun are two mods I'm really waiting for working enlistement system so I'll be checking your forum sometimes (every other mods for warband I played and got bored cuz of bugs or ram draining because of thousands unncessary features or just played too long)

I was sceptical downloading this mod but after playing a bit I was enjoing it a lot.
Keep up the good work. Looking forward for fixes.

totem404 said:
I'm really looking forward for fixing this one:

-You get trapped if you are enlisted in an army that joins a battle led by someone who is not from the country you are enlisted in
(because I started to love being soldier instead of general. I have zillion hours played normal (as general) and freelancer mod (being soldier) is freaking awesome idea for ppl like me who are looking for something new. Also I like this mod and would be play it all the time but this bug breaks my new "always a soldier" career.

-Excessive amount of bandit lairs that never end
-Patrols can't go back from ship form

Those are also noticable and somehow reminds that mod should be done bettter.

Blue Blood and Shogun are two mods I'm really waiting for working enlistement system so I'll be checking your forum sometimes (every other mods for warband I played and got bored cuz of bugs or ram draining because of thousands unncessary features or just played too long)

I was sceptical downloading this mod but after playing a bit I was enjoing it a lot.
Keep up the good work. Looking forward for fixes.
Do you guys read topics before posting?
All those bug have already been reported.

Hey guys. Nice mod you made.

Udud said:
quapitty said:
-I cannot capture prisoners after battel sometimes (Irish villeins - and I think had the same with some English deserters)
This is not a bug.
thomasNL01 said:
quapitty said:
-I cannot capture prisoners after battel sometimes (Irish villeins - and I think had the same with some English deserters)
It's just like how you can't put levied units into a garrison by hand, and how you can't take levy units out of a garrison
I can capture some types of deserter and bandit units but not all of them. Could you explain to me how this works pls? I dont really get it. :oops:

Hi, Love this MOD.... i'm not trying to be a pain, I just wanted to Report some script errors:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/mb4.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/mb3-1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/mb2-1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/mb1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/mb7-1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/mb6-1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Subitai/mb5-1.jpg

If they're old or don't matter, then never mind.  But if they help to improve the game... so much the better.

Best to you, "O"

P.S.  I also am wondering WHY I can't Capture Any or ALL prisoners (within my Prisoner skill limit i.e) that are available to me?    Even when they happen to be from an enemy faction?

I can understand if you told us that Deserters from a friendly faction...but I can't imagine limiting Enemy prisoners?

Subitai said:
P.S.  I also am wondering WHY I can't Capture Any or ALL prisoners (within my Prisoner skill limit i.e) that are available to me?    Even when they happen to be from an enemy faction?

I can understand if you told us that Deserters from a friendly faction...but I can't imagine limiting Enemy prisoners?
You can only take prisoners that are not from levies, so only retainers, mercenaries and bandits can be captured.

Bennoman1 said:
Subitai said:

You can only take prisoners that are not from levies, so only retainers, mercenaries and bandits can be captured.

Ok I guess that applies to DESERTERS as well?    Because I defeated a whole mess of them and was ony able to capture a couple of them.  I think that's wrong definately.  If they are deserters....they SHOULD BE free to capture.

Just sayin'...

Subitai said:
Bennoman1 said:
Subitai said:

Ok I guess that applies to DESERTERS as well?    Because I defeated a whole mess of them and was ony able to capture a couple of them.  I think that's wrong definately.  If they are deserters....they SHOULD BE free to capture.

Just sayin'...
It should and hopefully will be changed - currently the mod creator is on a very long holiday, so that's why we haven't really gotten many updates.

Whenever I kill a drunk at the taverns, the Tavern Keeper doesn't talk to me automatically and everyone is still running around as if he was alive.

raaedk said:
Whenever I kill a drunk at the taverns, the Tavern Keeper doesn't talk to me automatically and everyone is still running around as if he was alive.
That's a little bug. But you won't be able to leave until you talk to the Tavern Keeper, so don't worry, you're not going to miss out on your whole 50 denars!

Ok so in addition to a fix for being able to capture prisoners: 
Subitai said:
Bennoman1 said:
Subitai said:

Just sayin'...

I think the same thing is happening in castle defenders as what happens in your personal levy.  The bug where you get some "FREE" troops that stay with you.

BUT, the problem is when those FREE troops are in my castle (the ones that remain after you Dismiss your levy ie) ...I cannot pick them or TAKE THEM to remove them from my castle defense scheme.  You can only sort them up or down. 

WHICH BY THE WAY IS  AN AWESOME FEATURE!!!
But still, sometimes they are very expense troops that are left over and it suks not being able to dismiss them. 

P.S.  Really enjoying the different features that this MOD offers, it's great.

thomasNL01 said:
ummm, if you use the recruit option in your castle, the units that get recruited are levy units.
No bug.
Sorry if i misunderstood

Well this is what I do know...that as a vassal I was given Castle "Alcacer Do Sal" by the Calif.    Already inside, it had a small garrison of the same type troops that as you said, they were castle Levy troops. 

As I said before... I cannot Remove them from the castle.  I can only move them UP or Down with the "Sort the Defenders" Option.   

Perhaps they were in fact Personal Levy troops from the Calif or the marshall.  But that shouldn't matter,  I should still be able to "Remove" them from my castle garrison if I want to.  Especially if they are VERY EXPensive troops. 

No worries ThomasNL01, I sure this will get fixed on the next version.  It's a great MOD.  :grin:

But those levies don't even cost money, right? Or did I go wrong somewhere. WHenerver i get a castle, the garrison costs were zero, unless I put something else in.

thomasNL01 said:
But those levies don't even cost money, right? Or did I go wrong somewhere. WHenerver i get a castle, the garrison costs were zero, unless I put something else in.

Hmm, it's very curious...

The Non-Removeable troops that are in my castle are costing me allot.  Adalusian Riders - Archers and some other types  ( I'll come back and edit / add the exact types later ) that cost 300 each. 

I do appreciate that those high level troops were in the garrison when I got the castle...I just wish I could remove or Disband them if I don't need them any more.

But yes, the ones that come as left over troops from my village Levy  (a few leftovers like Berber nomads for example) in my personal party....those are ZERO cost.

I haven't been able to read through this thread again in awhile. When i was starting to persue my relationship with the princess of France. I had to fight one of the female lords in a duel. It's really not a big thing just thought it was kind of funny is all.

the bugs i saw are: the navy ships on the ground, when i talk to my companion about my fiefs appear different conversations that has nothing to do with that, if I'm not wrong i read when u choose the knight to manage the fief he will come with 2 squires too so u will get 3 horseman but the 2 squires never appeared, also when i tried call the army with the companion sometimes didn't work (I think it was because i had no food, not sure, i tried with food later and it work).

maybe some bugs are already posted here, but i search 1 that it wasn't and i had no too much time to search every bug to see if already was posted, btw, in the other side of the bugs i think this will be a great mod, that feature of the speed on ground of the battle its unique and make the AI battles same faster and fairs than the player! i thought it was impossible to made but here it is!

i was using the freelancer mod that was put into the mod and when ever the guy i was with (this time the king of Castille) attacked no one on the other lord's (enemy lord) side would join the battle with him even though they could kill my lord when they were altogether.

Back
Top Bottom