Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't seem to find this reported before, so it may be specific to my game...
I'm using Floris 2.55 on Warband 1.160, having started this particular savegame with Floris 2.54 on Warband 1.153.

I noticed Derchios Castle seems to be missing an archery tower... the archers just hang around in the sky, and you can climb the invisible stairs up to them and fight them normally.
Went back later for a walk and took these screenshots.

I also on occasion get the transparent map glitch, but it happens irregularly and goes away after a while.

Transparent map glitch they say is sometimes caused by the game not loading the assets properly (sometimes caused by VRAM limitations or similar). It isn't particular to Floris, but it'll happen more often on big mods with more textures and resources to load.

I have not experienced either of these bugs, personally.

My party capacity decreased out of the blue. I still have the number of soldiers I used to have, but I can't hire any more of them. It happened shortly after turning off encumbrance penalties in mod options, so those two might be connected somehow. I can't get the game to bring back my old party capacity (153) as of now.

M&B v. 1.158
Floris Expanded v. 2.55

Here's a screenshot.

7bd428ce5a.jpg

Epicrules said:
Did you lose renown or a fief, such as a castle or town (villages don't count IIRC)?

I did lose some renown, but it was a single digit value and it happens naturally when you don't battle for some time. Nothing that could reduce my party capacity so drastically. It decreased spontaneously in the blink of an eye. No castles or towns lost.

@Hanakoganei
Me losing the marshal position, and with it 20 renown, could explain it, but it doesn't. After resigning I got myself into a 100vs350 battle (100 being my side) and won it, gaining a little over 20 renown and the party capacity increased only by 2. And it was way before losing 2 of my villages due to the "feature" I made a topic about.

Ah, that makes sense now. I guess you can scratch that bug report, then, as it turned out not to be a bug at all. It's still weird that I was able to manage more soldiers than the game allowed me to, but it's nothing serious.

If I'm not mistaken they'll start falling out of your ranks after several days, maybe weeks. I remember having a similar issue when I lost a few castles due to rebellion, and I had something like 40 more than I should. Eventually they started deserting even if my morale was maxed.

I've tried to join a tournament at Yalen, but it keeps crashing all the time. I have the newest version of the mod... There is something I can do or it's a bug and I should try to avoid tournaments at Yalen?

Tekl said:
I've tried to join a tournament at Yalen, but it keeps crashing all the time. I have the newest version of the mod... There is something I can do or it's a bug and I should try to avoid tournaments at Yalen?

I tried to join a tournament in other cities and it crashes too. Damn, tournamets were an awesome way to earn money u.u

Hi all.
In Rivacheg town the attackers cant pass the top of ladders, they remain block in top of them, it happens to me in the ladder of the right, i don´t know if occurs in all of them.
I can see the different 5 ladders positions in the top of the wall, i think 3 are different.
Can someone confirm it pls.Thks.

When i draw my sword I'm holding it in my hand but it's also in my sheet.
this does not count for all the swords. the english longsword doesnt have this bug.

I am going to buy warband for this mod but I have question you are saying we must use older version of warband is there change lower warband version on steam ? and which version it works best ? and I have downloaded Floris EXPANDED Mod Pack v2_55-3489-2-55 this file from nexus still folder says its 2.54 I dont understand I dont want to download older files

EDİT: Okay I have warband now but still no answer :sad:

Groovess said:
I am going to buy warband for this mod but I have question you are saying we must use older version of warband is there change lower warband version on steam ? and which version it works best ? and I have downloaded Floris EXPANDED Mod Pack v2_55-3489-2-55 this file from nexus still folder says its 2.54 I dont understand I dont want to download older files

Latest version of M&B warband on steam works well with Floris Expanded 2.55 for me.
Just make sure to put the Floris Expanded Mod Pack folder in the Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules Folder, start M&B and select the floris module from the launcher.

Razorwind said:
Groovess said:

Latest version of M&B warband on steam works well with Floris Expanded 2.55 for me.
Just make sure to put the Floris Expanded Mod Pack folder in the Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules Folder, start M&B and select the floris module from the launcher.

Thanks for answer and I already tested with latest version I am playing right now and it works fine right now one more question which faction unit is best for everything I mean avarage for castle or open field battles.

I think Swadia has best units - armored knights + armored cavalry and excelent longbowman... Only minus for them is that they are surrounded by enemies and they are getting quite crushed from both sides (at least in my game)

BondBroker said:
I started playing Floris Expended Mod Pack(v. 2.55) today. Whenever I try to Join the tournament my game crashes(on clicking "Join the tournament"). This happened 2 times(once in Praven and once in Wercheg). Any idea why this happened and how to fix this?

I am going to be honest to you I was playing one of the cracked version then I expected this error on myself then I bought orginal steam version now and it doesnt crashes anymore so you better buy orginal one or untick the enchanted tournaments tick from the options.

Back
Top Bottom