Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I did start again. I was running with the swadians and my funds basically just stopped. I unistalled and regedited everything and did a clean install. It wasnt so bad, seen as how as I realised you can speed up time with control and space it was great to zip all over the mapo.....weeeeeeeee

Epicrules said:
Duh is right, and it is part of the diplomacy mod. You have to talk to, I believe, your chamberlain to withdraw money from your treasury if you have a fief.

oh crapola, that might have been it, well I moved on to a new save. Going better than last so what have ya! I was awarded a fief and I did get a chamberlain, I'll be a lil bit more cautious next time! Thanks for the heads up

I never really got around to making landownership as sophisticated as i planned, which is why you can screw yourself over without noticing. You likely bought and cultivated land beyond what the city needed, which drives down rents of all fields and has you paying upkeep on the ones that arent rented out. The only fix atm is to sell surplus land. Generally a city needs 1 field per 200 ppl. The city ll gez rid of unnecessary fields.

Stat Degradation;  I don't know why, but 3 stats in particular keep degrading.

The stats in question are Riding, Horse Archery, and Power Draw.

I don't know what's going on, but after a few in-game days, they turn red, drop in value, and I can't add any further points to them.

hirovard said:
Are you wearing heavy armour because it causes a drop in those stats due to the weight

That would be it then-I've been wearing plate armor when the stats are red.  Thank you.

I am having a lost companion bug. I lent Olaf to King Harlaus for him to use for a week. However, I forgot all about him and he stayed with the king for probably around a month. Suddenly the war we were in ended, and my quest for lending out my companion along with it. I think I recall getting a popup message that Olaf had left King Harlaus, and so I searched for my companion ever since. I checked with ransom brokers to see whether he might have been imprisoned without luck. I checked the travellers to see if I might be drunk in some tavern, but also without luck. When I say I am looking for one of my companions the traveller won't give me an option to ask about Olaf.

I thought that he might just return in a few weeks time so I left open space in my party awaiting his return. It has now been several months and nothing has happened. I now fear I might have lost him forever. Is there any way of "teleporting" him to my party or anything like that? Or is this a bug?

Thanks for any help in advance! (Hope I posted in the right thread)

You could use the mod sys to add an optio  that puts him back into your party. It is hardly worth to learn modding for just that.

I am using v 2.54 off the Nexus website and I recently hired Sigmund in Uxhual. Since I do not have a place for him to stay at as I only have two small towns, I asked him to stay in the Uxhaul inn. Few days later I went back to hire some freelancers off of him, and he was gone. Thinking he ripped me off I used the teleport cheat to go to each of the inns in the major cities to find him, he was in none of them. So I can only assume this is either a glitch, or Sigmund went to a non-extradition country with the 10,000 denars I gave him.

No matter what culture i pick for my faction, it give me swadian patrols and swadian recruits. This sucks, anyone know a workaround?

The Swadian troops for your faction are actually placeholders as far as I know. IIRC there were plans to expand this section a bit more, with real customization options for your kingdom's troops, but since the team disbanded already it never really got finished.

There's a way to "fix" it but it will require editing the module system.

it was working properly at first but then trying to change it broke it. so eh, what would it take to fix it again.

edit: to clarify i was a khergit vassal originally and i rebelled from my king, and i had khergit recruits and patrols. Then i changed it to see what would happen and everything went to swadian, including khergit, so im not sure what i should do to fix that.

That's strange. It might be a newer bug related with the 2.55 release. I'm pretty sure that if you switched back to Khergit in 2.53 and 2.54, your troops would revert into Khergit. I haven't really played with 2.55 enough to know if it's not the case anymore.

Just to check, troops won't instantly change cultures just because you said so. When you change cultures, your new recruits should come from the culture you set from that point on, including new patrols and troops recruited by the lords in your kingdom. Existing patrols, troops already in the garrison, etc., won't suddenly become Khergit if they're Swadian. If your garrison is already full then you won't get any new recruits until you empty it somehow.

The placeholder thing I was talking about was referring to "Player Faction" troops. They have Swadian troops as a template since Swadia is fac_kingdom_1 in the game files. If you picked Player Faction without making your own Player Faction troops via editing the mod, they'll show up as Swadian.

Back
Top Bottom