Bug Reports / Fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried using Direct X 7 and turning on Load Textures on Demand, but it just kept downloading to ridiculously high numbers, and then I tried the same with Load Textures on Demand off, same reult (unless the map download is over 1186 kb).

Sir_Pigsalot said:
I tried using Direct X 7 and turning on Load Textures on Demand, but it just kept downloading to ridiculously high numbers, and then I tried the same with Load Textures on Demand off, same reult (unless the map download is over 1186 kb).

I believe the map may be about 2200 kb. At least it was for me.

Impossible.

My guess would be that the downloader itself might be lying. Perhaps you're downloading the scene too slow or something. In any case, a map that huge would be nigh impossible.

When you die, if ranged weapon wasn't in your hands, it will be reloaded even if you shot out of it 2 seconds before you died.

So, still no response to my bug? I turned load textures on demand off, switched to direct x 7, waited 3 days for any servers to restard, and I still get a blue screen... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

QWW said:
So if it is sheathed/holstered?

Yes, on death all sheathed ranged weapons which are dropped are full.
It's not gamebreaking bug but it contributes  to people just picking weapons up and shooting closest guy.

i keep crashing. i get in game for about a minute and then it says that it is not responding. i have tried everything. help?

QWW said:
Beretta92 said:
i keep crashing. i get in game for about a minute and then it says that it is not responding. i have tried everything. help?

Are your "Load Textures on Demand" on? And what DirectX are you using?

i have tried both 7 and 9 with "Load textures on Demand" both on and off with both

I can't even see my character in action...
I guess it has something to do with the latest PW code though, can't be anything else.

Back
Top Bottom